I woke up to this sight..........

Old July 6th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default I woke up to this sight..........

I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

Old July 6th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:45:19 -0700, Mischief wrote:

I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

There must have been a whole platoon of greeblings hiding inside.

Old July 6th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

Paper towel greeblings are almost as bad as toilet paper greeblings! Then
of course, there are just the odd piece of paper greeblings. I had set a
grocery store receipt on the coffee table and the fan blew it off. Of
course this required immediate intervention by Persia because you just never
know what greeblings might be attached to something like that!

Jill

Old July 6th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Old July 6th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Mischief wrote:
I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

It looks like you got those kittens just in time to save you from the paper
towel greeblings.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 7th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:45:19 -0700, Mischief
yodeled:

I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

Not merely evil, but EEEEE-VIHL.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 7th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 6, 1:45 pm, Mischief wrote:
I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

Oh, that's art. It looks like they worked very hard on it. It was
probably for YOU.
(now, don't you feel bad?)

Sherry

Old July 7th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jul 6, 12:09 pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 11:45:19 -0700, Mischief wrote:
I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Kristi

There must have been a whole platoon of greeblings hiding inside.

Yes yes, dem papr towls be FULLA greeblings! Meowmy would always scold
me when I tored dem up, but I wuz only trying to protect her from dem.
Now she keeps dem in the cabinet under da sink where I can't get at
'em. But I HEARS them! Dey're whooping it up in there and laughing at
me becuz they know I can't get 'em. And Meowmie can't figure out why
I keeps trying to get into that cabinet so'z I can whip some greebling
butt!

Da pitcher shows you how towl greeblings SHOULD be delt with!

Nina

Old July 7th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

we hav evil paper greeblins on BRETFAST TABL. Meowmie don't unnerstan
why there no paperz on tabl any mor. my new lil sistr nd i squshed
all da paper greeblins all over da flor befor Meowmie got up. some of
em hide in PENS n PENCILS too. all cats beware.

Emma

Old July 7th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 6 Jul, 11:45, Mischief wrote:
I woke up on my day off and found this....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9242953@N07/741011626/

they must have been EVIL!!!!

Corse they's evil- but them in paper towels no so good at the hidin'
sometimes even my sisfur chases them an' she usual only goes for the
greeblin's in boxes and newsie-paper wot is easy to see an even last
week she goes for some paper wot causes Meowmie to shriek 'cos
apparently it woz her "minutes" for a "meetin'" whatever she means
(She only Hoomin an' sometimes they talks silly)

Worse greeblin's are one's in TP they EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

specially as they hard to see- theys good at hidin' only one way to
see 'em an' that's to have DaNip, When you have Da Nip yu sees the TP
greeblings an' you can see them to kill them 'cos otherwise they bad
for Hoomin's

Course as the Hoomins don't do DaNip so they yells at you 'cos all
they see is the TP which they use when they sit on the white thing
with water an' they don't see bad greeblings

It hard protectin' em when they don't even say thanx 'cos they don't
see bad greeblings

I is gonna go sleep it not fun bein' unappre-ciated for doin' the job
of keepin' things safe round here

Dunzi

Lily-pad woke me up Pat Cat anecdotes 0 April 2nd 07 12:40 AM
I woke up this morning at 5AM....CAT CITY..... SONNY Cat health & behaviour 0 October 18th 06 01:16 AM
I woke up this morning at 5AM....CAT CITY..... SONNY Cat health & behaviour 0 October 18th 06 01:16 AM
she woke it up! JB Cat anecdotes 9 September 10th 06 06:30 AM
I woke up this morning...... Mischief Cat anecdotes 5 December 23rd 05 01:08 PM