Nooz ob Rebecca an Sundance

Old December 3rd 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Nooz ob Rebecca an Sundance

Meow kitties,

I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

Datz todayz nooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/2/2009 7:59:42 PM
Old December 3rd 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu for dat. Piglett glad to hear they are doing ok.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow kitties,

I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

Datz todayz nooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/2/2009 7:59:42 PM

Old December 3rd 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 2, 8:02*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow kitties,

* * * * I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

* * * * Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

* * * * Datz todayz nooz!

Dat iz reSHURing butted dey shood getted hom sune. Djayle iz four
notty peepl, not kitties.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old December 15th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
. ..

Old December 15th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow kitties,

I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

Datz todayz nooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/2/2009 7:59:42 PM

Fangu furr da uppydayte.
Itz kumfurrtink tu heer.

Pit2nya, missin hur Sunnydanze.

Old December 15th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Fangkz, Tiger, but we iz holdin up well, catsiderin dat we iz still in jale.
Meowmie vizzited ussez yesfurday, an just to catfoozle herownself, when she
wuz leevin we bof gitted bak in da jale sellz by owrownselfz.

Sundance

Hoomin note:

Right now I'm just waiting for estimates on the work that needs to be done.
In addition to fixing the results of the water damage, I'm having a few
other things taken care of, so it will almost be like having a new house
when they're done -- there will be all new carpet and the whole place will
be painted.

Anti Sandy

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
. ..

Old December 15th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow kitties,

I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

Datz todayz nooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/2/2009 7:59:42 PM

Fangu furr da uppydayte.
Itz kumfurrtink tu heer.

Pit2nya, missin hur Sunnydanze.

I missez yurownself, too, Sweetee. Oh, gess whut! I haz a sine now! It sez
"possible caution"! Duz yoo fingk I shud try fur da sine dat sez "extreme
caution"?

Sundance

Old December 16th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

hhhmmm i wunnerz ifin shadey katz iz gonna take book on where the furzt hurk
willz land onna new karpet, Tiger,,,efil kitty grin,,,

--
Have a great day

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
. ..

Old December 16th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

anna we furgetted ta azk how didja getz yourown sign??? tiger

--
Have a great day

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
--
Have a great day
. ..

Old December 16th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

I hadn't heard enny newz so I thought effurrybody was alredy back home. I
am sorry to hear they've been inna jail so long. But tha home will be much
healtheir when they gets back to it. Purrrrrrss fur all. It must be a
difficult time.

Stormmmee wrote:

we haz been wporrin bowt anti s anna da kitteez, tiger
Have a great day
"Mme. Ana�s ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
Meow kitties,

I just gottid a meowmail from Anti Sandy who sez
dat da asbestuz id awl owt ob da compartment, and
day is chekink to see if it needs anymore dryink
owt befur dey begin da rekonstruckshun.

Anti Sandy bisits Rebecca and Sundance efury ofur
day in jayle and sez dat dey is doink gud, but
wood rafur be home.

Datz todayz nooz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Ana�s

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/2/2009 7:59:42 PM

--
Regards,
Fred

Yoo shud hav seen Meowmie an Rebecca! Sundance Cat community 5 April 20th 09 09:01 PM
Meow, Mlle. Rebecca Hercule Lenoir[_3_] Cat community 2 October 12th 08 12:47 AM
Miss Rebecca? Stormmee Cat community 2 March 9th 08 11:47 PM
Rebecca lounged on me! Sandy Cat anecdotes 8 March 9th 06 06:47 AM
Tabifa, Rebecca? and Sundance? Harri Cat community 16 December 9th 04 08:49 AM