Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

Old September 30th 09, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death

"cyberpurrs" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

"Dragoman" dragoman moodragon.net.invalid wrote in message
news:h91i8h$ns1$1 news.eternal-september.org...
Robyn wrote:
"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

I feed quality canned food every 12 hours because I care
about my cats more than I care about my convenience.

Gawd! Your house and catbox must smell terrible! Cats on
that kind of diet leave the most horrible smells.

Hmmm... I'd think that people who love cats, wouldn't mind
a little
smell. I know I'm OK with it. Plus, my nose is not very
sensitive for those kinds of smells, and I often smell nothing,
when others complain.
In any event, there's bigger litterboxes, with more litter,
and
encouragement / training for the masters to cover their poop.

The idea that canned food makes for smellier litter boxes is
ridiculous.

No more ridiculous than saying that all dry food is bad for cats,
JudgeMental, you asshole.

--

npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-
me.highwinds-media.com!post02.iad.highwinds-media.com!
From: "cyberpurrs" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

tk84b5dqvfp6gi15je9dif8ukfdqm04c1p 4ax.com
ocKdnY64HbCu7i_XnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d earthlink.com
uqn5b51l9qn6shdsgor5rfl6c22anub7a2 4ax.com 1LBsm.37166
$u76.27719 newsfe10.iad c42c8dc471618bb317d232d19fa562e3
msgid.frell.theremailer.net h91i8h$ns1$1 news.eternal-
september.org
Subject: Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for

diseases, death

reply-type=response

Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 02:53:48 -0400

Off your meds again Mark? Shall we have another go round?

Breeders - Animals Pets Jacker Cat health & behaviour 0 October 24th 08 09:30 AM
Breeders - Animals Pets Jacker Cat community 0 October 24th 08 09:30 AM
PETS ANIMALS lynas Cat anecdotes 0 August 22nd 08 04:03 AM
Pets Can Get 'Superbug' Diseases From Owners Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) Cat anecdotes 0 March 24th 06 01:11 AM
Pets Poisoned And Battered To Death James Marz Cat health & behaviour 2 May 17th 04 03:27 AM