We shud reintroduce ourselfs

Old April 4th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Default We shud reintroduce ourselfs

HiHiHi, Tiger, Stormmee an' hoomin!
We hope we kin make Mommy unnerstand herz prioritiez an' spend sum
time here wif
ourz friendz again. She sayz she wants to. So if she wantz to, she
kin, rite? Why
does she sing "You can't alwayz git what yew want..." Dat's
stoopid.

The RankinKatz

On Apr 3, 11:24*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
we remufrz yoursufz anna sur iz gladta see ursufz, Tiger fur hiz veri
purlezsed howze

Old April 4th 10, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Fangu, from da Rankin Lucy an' herz sixteen fur-kin to thuh Porter
Lucy!

On Apr 3, 12:16*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We ar trilled to see mew here!

Lucy

Old April 4th 10, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Hi, Fred, an' fangu fur da welcome back! Nice to see yew again!
Thuh Rankinkatz

I remembfur da Rankin Kitties. *Welcome back. *Purrrrrrs fur those who
went ahead to da bridge.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old April 4th 10, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Fangu!!! We rememfur Kissamouse kardz! An' all da uther fun stuff.
Thuh RankinKatz

On Apr 3, 1:28*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hiya Rankin Kitteez! I rememfurr yuuz, an awlzo sendin Kissamouse cardz
tu yuz, tuu.
Glad tu see yuz bak!
--
Pitô.ônya & Antee Sylvia

"RankinKatz" wrote in message

We Rankinkatz was among da founding memfurs of dis group. *Tyler waz
onny a year old den, but now he's a DOC at age 15 an' goin' strong.
Bobbie, our TuffGirl Kitty, iz now at RB but her bruffer Dylan iz
still here. *Samson an Pippen, too. *Sum of you remember Holly, who
came to us frum Flo-oooo-o-oooo-o-oooo-or-ida wif her bruffer Buddy.
She'z at RB now, but he'z wif us. *Current household:
Tyler
Dylan
Samson
Pippen
Buddy
Lucy *(her kitten Cassie iz now at RB)
George, John, and Ringo *(Momma CC and Liddle Paul are at RB)
Sybil an' her kids Mickey, BB and Peanut (Tessie iz at RB)
Penny an' her kids Indiana an' Cheyenne
Quinn (stayed here when hiz mommy, our mommy's hoomin dotter, left
after a visit)

Hope we didn't furget to list anyone. * How may of yew rememfur us at
all?

The RankinKatz
www.rankincats.com- Hide quoted text -

Old April 4th 10, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dem koonz iz awefulz fings when it kumz ta baby kitties. Piglett who was
rescued from the same thing.
"RankinKatz" wrote in message
Sebastian!!!! Hello dere!!! Sixteen, wowsa. Dat's even older dan
Tyler, an he'z older dan dirt.
We's so sorree about Zoe. But yew's lucky only to have Joolian to
bother yew. Every time dat
Mommy an' Daddy sayz "NO MORE KATZ" anuther kat (or two or three)
makes liars of dem.
Ourz latest additions iz over a year old, though. An' their bruvvers
an' sisfurz waz kilt by raccoonz, so
we kin understand why Mommy an' Daddy hadda save dem frum da same
fate. Don't mean we'z happy
about it, but...

Da RankinKatz

Hey, whatcha mean yew izn't happy about it? Of course yew'z happy to
have us here! Sheesh!
Indy, Cheyenne an' their Meowmy Penny

On Apr 3, 1:35 pm, "Stacey" wrote:
O mi gosh! Itz da Rankinkatz! We fink uv yoo offen (yoor kontribyushuns tu
meowchat awr legend) an wunner how yoor duin. Ize gonna be sixteen in tu
monfs. Ize startin tu show synz uv kidnee dizeez but Ize still duin gud.
Zoe wentid tu da bridj almost seffen yeers ago. Joolian came aftur Zoe an
do he iz awl growd up he iz still a terror. He washes mine fays an dat
almost mayke up fer it.

Hedbutts,

Sebastian

Old April 4th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da onlee thing i kan say iz dat der iz eight of uses anna we haz trublez
catrollin deze two hoominz at timez, Tiger

Old April 4th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

We iz glad Piglett waz rescued! Ourz Meowmy will furefur be haunted
by what happent to
ourz bruvvers/sissfurs.

Indy and Cheyenne

On Apr 4, 7:31*am, "Granby" wrote:
Dem koonz iz awefulz fings when it kumz ta baby kitties. *Piglett who was
rescued from the same thing." n

Old April 4th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 11:19*am, RankinKatz wrote:
[...]

Wee haff gnot bin heer neerely dat long butted wee is heer a LOT. Our
Uncl Bill iz pritty gud about typebiting four usses. Aldo hee is
utherweyes kwite lazee an stoopid.

Dis points grey and brown splotches kittee iz Maggy May. Shee is a
retired mommy cat and a Himalayan. She is sweete sixteen butted she
has been kissed a fue tiims. Gnote da byootiful fluffy fur an a pretty
eyes. Listen to da moss byootiful purr. Shee made frenz wiiff myseff
wen I had neffur had another kitty fren.

Dis points red kitty is Sunrise. She is our Diva an gnows all da
bess places to pose to show off her byooty. Shee IZ a striking slender
red Purshyn (aldo she is also a Himalayan, wich is cornfoozling) wiff
coper eyes. An a pain in da tail.

Dis points iz Missy. Don' she wook wike her mommy, Maggy May? She iz
a gud fren to efferykitty butted she do gnot wike hoomins.

An I bows am WooToo I haff mulsh less furz dan da Himalayans butted
it isn' reely short. I hav salt, pepper an brown in mine furz. I livd
for menny yeers wiff mine Meowmy tear in Uhio an den we moved to
Aunti Sara's in Saralan wen my Meowmie wuz sik. Wen mine Meowmy was
goin to da Brij, she sed I shud go to tak car ub mine Uncl Bill/ Sew
mine Uncl Sid brot me to Aunti Micki's in Catneticut were I wivv wiff
all ub dese peeple. I had neffer been aroun uther cats, excep Ant
Sara's Mary, hoo wanned to kill me. Sew Maggy May had to be furry
stubborn an sweet to make frenz wiff me, butted she did. An now I have
all dese frenz.

I will tell you about da dogs an parruts at another thyme.

--
WooToo

Old April 4th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Oh hiiiiiii..RanKinKatz
Nise tew meet yerownselvz, I am Mosey n hab onlee been heer uh cupple uff
yeerz n liv neer Seayttul wiff mine frendz Pookie, Sqweex n der dotter
Pippz., awl Qatz,
Diz iz sutch uh fun pwase tew bee n Ii wuff et heer n dew moast uff thu
riting.
I hab hurd lotz uff nise fingz ubaowt yerownselfz.
Mosey

Old April 4th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Apr 3, 8:19*am, RankinKatz wrote:
[...]

We du! Wall, I duz ana I haz tole effurywun elz alla bowt da
RankinKats! I am sew gladhappyglad tu see yew!
Du yew rememfur me? Ralph de Ralf? Minse sisfur Laura Ann Mihstol (da
lufflee wite cat wif jist free legz ana odd eyez) is atta Bridj. Da
offur catz in mineown howse ar Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith,
ana Claude.
Ralph