Purrrrz wurked!

Old May 14th 10, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Purrrrz wurked!

Yewr purrrrz fur ar humin wurked! Doze scannin' catz didn't find eny
knew cansurmonsturz. Da humin TED iz still wurryed bowt hur abnormil
lab valyewz, but sez dey ar just gonna monitur herownself carefullee.
She meight haf tu visit doze scannin' catz agin inna da fall but, fur
nough, efurryfing iz gud.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude, doing a
dance of joy
Old May 14th 10, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow runs around the top of her fishtank house. Diz iz beri gud newz. We
hopez dem purrs and prayers workz fur r fren George. Him is still hangink
in dere but hazn waked up for 16 dayz. We will keepz purrink. We iz so
glad ur hooman is ok for now. Maybee den scannin cats izn so bad after
allz.

Old May 14th 10, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Purrs allwayz workz effen if you cant see dem.
Cinder, fillisoffikal.

Old May 14th 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 13, 9:12*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Yewr purrrrz fur ar humin wurked! *Doze scannin' catz didn't find eny
knew cansurmonsturz. Da humin TED iz still wurryed bowt hur abnormil
lab valyewz, but sez dey ar just gonna monitur herownself carefullee.
She meight haf tu visit doze scannin' catz agin inna da fall but, fur
nough, efurryfing iz gud.
*Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude, doing a
dance of joy

Wee will haff da Bear luk into diss "lab valooz" busniz, beclaws hee
is a Lab. Da scanning cats can ress now. I can see dem cleerly, seepin
in der bibgib masheen, each wiff her paw offer her gnoze. Sew kyoot.

Wee purr four continyood gud gnoos.

--
Maggy May, for her Hous
Old May 14th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 13, 9:23*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Willow runs around the top of her fishtank house. *Diz iz beri gud newz.. *We
hopez dem purrs and prayers workz fur r fren George. *Him is still hangink
in dere but hazn waked up for 16 dayz. *We will keepz purrink. *We iz so
glad ur hooman is ok for now. *Maybee den scannin cats izn so bad after
allz.

We will purr an purr for da George an for Granby's hart. Duz yoons
getted Granby to moof yoor fishtank to da bess an sunniess spot on da
flor? I fink yoo shud.

--
Maggy May, for her Hous

Old May 14th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

YeUP, dat iz vury gudgud nooz endeedy. Owr purrz iz vury powurful , wee
will ulso purr laowd fur Georgre tew. N da Grambyz hart az wel. Meowmie iz
sayin hur prayers fur boff uf dem tew. Luffs Mosey
PUUUUUUUUUUURRs

Old May 14th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:12:03 -0700, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Yewr purrrrz fur ar humin wurked! Doze scannin' catz didn't find eny
knew cansurmonsturz. Da humin TED iz still wurryed bowt hur abnormil lab
valyewz, but sez dey ar just gonna monitur herownself carefullee. She
meight haf tu visit doze scannin' catz agin inna da fall but, fur nough,
efurryfing iz gud.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude, doing a
dance of joy

YAY! gudgud newz.
Those purrrs is furry poweful.

Regards,
Fred
Old May 14th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 13, 7:12*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Yewr purrrrz fur ar humin wurked! *Doze scannin' catz didn't find eny
knew cansurmonsturz. Da humin TED iz still wurryed bowt hur abnormil
lab valyewz, but sez dey ar just gonna monitur herownself carefullee.
She meight haf tu visit doze scannin' catz agin inna da fall but, fur
nough, efurryfing iz gud.
*Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude, doing a
dance of joy

Ar hous sew happy fur awl uv yoorsefls.
MeOwy, mayking happy purrz to send to Ajo Clowder
Old May 14th 10, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We dont moff itself, it iz too heavie. I sleepz in da window when da sun iz
out. Her did put up some new fishie picktures on da bak of da tank for
mineselfz.