This is the hardest post I have ever had to write

Old December 31st 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default This is the hardest post I have ever had to write

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message

I am ashamed, humiliated, and feel that I have let you all down.

You sooooo haven't!

The week from the 23rd of December until today was horrible. I don't
yet know what happened, nor how, nor why; I just know that it did and
it has probably led to the loss of trust in me some of you had, and
that breaks my heart more than anything.

I went out in the daylight today. The garden is still there,
untouched. I could not understand it, as I had seen it totally gone
just last night. But there it was.

Please, please forgive me for what was apparently an hallucination. I
did not mean to mislead you, and I am ashamed that I did so.

Hon, you haven't lost our trust. You told us the truth as best you knew it
It turned out later to be a hallucination. I thinky ou are very brave for
admitting you had an hallucination to us, but there is no need to feel shame
or guilt for having one. Its not like you had any control over it.

I have talked to a number of people today, from my psychologist, to my
RN friend, my pharmacist and others. All believe I either (1) had a
very bad reaction to one of my meds, and/or (2) am overmedicated,
which is causing bad reactions like tremors and hallucinations. The
doctor is young and inexperienced, and things got messed up somehow.

Gardens are very personal things and contain things we've grown, nurtured
and loved. Its common imagery to talk of a 'garden' that has gone to weed or
has been destroyed (just as the Bard) - so its not really a big stretch for
you to have 'seen' you garden - your own symbols of beauty hope love and
nurture being torn apart nad destoyed, because in Real Life, these things
have been ripped from you. I'm glad your RL garden is still there, hon, but
clearly you are mourning the things you have loved and have lost, your hopes
and dreams being ripped away or surpressed (concreted over) against your
will. The symbology is a powerful one and I'll personally come over and
smack your therapist if they cant see the recognise the destoyed garden
imagery.

The last thing I would ever want to do is hurt any of you in any way,
and I am so sorry this happened. I hope, in time, you may forgive
me; I hope, in time, I may regain your trust again.

I can't forgive you because you've committed no crime, no offense, no sin.
You have no debt to forgive, therefore I cannot forgive you :-)

I do hope, though, that your therapist helps you. Such things are great big
DANGER! signs and shouldn't be ignored.

Hugs & purrs,

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old December 31st 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

young and inexperienced, and things got messed up somehow. The last
thing I would ever want to do is hurt any of you in any way, and I am so
sorry this happened. I hope, in time, you may forgive me; I hope, in
time, I may regain your trust again.

Ginger-lyn

It was probably a bad reaction to one or a combination of your meds.
When I was in the hospital a number of years ago for a hip replacement,
one of the meds made me hallucinate -- what a weird experience -- I'll
never forget it. That is why today, I'd rather suffer some pain than
take too many meds -- I'll stick with acetaminophen. Chemicals can
definitely alter body chemistry. Best wishes and purrs that you will
regain your heal and have a Happy New Year! MLB

Old December 31st 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Read carefully what everyone has written. Realize that nobody is blaming
you for having a bad reaction to your medications. It could happen to
anyone. Just be glad your garden, and your friends, are still there, and
work toward a full recovery.

--
Joy

Happy New Year!

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

inexperienced, and things got messed up somehow. The last thing I would

Old December 31st 08, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

doctor is young and inexperienced, and things got messed up somehow. The
last thing I would ever want to do is hurt any of you in any way,
and I am so sorry this happened. I hope, in time, you may forgive
me; I hope, in time, I may regain your trust again.

Ginger-lyn

You have no need to feel ashamed for anything, nobody gets ill on purpose,
sending lots of purrs for you to get better. Don't forget that there are
people that love you.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 31st 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_5_]

I think it's a happy post :-) You still have your garden, isn't that great ?
How's your blood pressure ? A very high blood pressure can cause strange
phenomena too.

Nanny

"Ginger-lyn" schreef in bericht

Old December 31st 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Dec 30, 10:03�pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ginger Lyn, I missed what you are talking about but I know this, in process
of adjusting meds stuff can happen. �You have no need to feel as you are
now. �This isn't something you did to hurt or harm. �Try to relax, breath
deeply and know that we understand that things happen. �Continue seeing
those who can help you and love yourself as we all do."Cheryl" wrote in message

Ginger-lyn, I have no idea what led up to this and wouldnt normally reply
but you seem to need help. �What was supposed to happen with the garden?

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

And on top of that you're having many many issues that basically form the
foundation of what you can give everyone else in your charge. �Hellava
load to bear.

Ginger-lyn- Hide quoted text -

I agree with the others you are not responsible for prescription
related hallucinations. Relax, pet a kitty.

Suz&Spicey
Old December 31st 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Ginger-lyn, nothing to forgive. I just send you purrs and prayers that
things (finally) get easier soon.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 31st 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:27:56 -0500, Ginger-lyn
wrote:

[...]

Sweety, you haven't let anyone down. I'm just glad that your garden is
still there to make you happy! And I'm sorry you had such a terrible
experience, even if it WAS just in your head. I hope they can get your
medications sorted out asap!