SAMMY IS HOME!

Old December 31st 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default SAMMY IS HOME!

"Dan M" wrote in message
Just minutes after I got to work today I got a call from the neighbor 3
doors down. He had been seeing an orange cat sneaking into his garage and
eating the dog's food, but was never able to get a good look. Last night
he set a trap and the cat walked right into it. He had seen my flyers, so
called me.

I ran right over and discovered IT IS SAMMY! He's kind of skinny and very
scared, but it's him. He's at the vet now, and I'll bring him home later
this morning.

Everybody who has been purring for Sammy's return, thank you. It worked!

Now if Tabitha comes out of hiding this afternoon we'll have a perfect
new year.

Abso-bloody-lutely FANTASTIC news!! That just made my day.
Still purring for Tabitha.

Tweed

Old December 31st 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Dan when I got home from work, I checked for news before I took off my coat.
Good thing I have Lee on speed dial or I would never have gotten her dialed.
We wee both crying so hard as I read your post. Hug him and let him know he
is safe, do that after you threaten him within an inch of his life if he
goes gremlin chasing out of the yard again.

Old December 31st 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

You must be over the moon. And your neighbour deserves a big kiss from
all of us. As for Tabitha, could she have fallen behind something, or
squeezed into a place she can't get back out of? I usually look where I
know my cat can't possibly be, and sure enough that's where he managed
to go.

Purrs now shifted to Tabitha for her speedy reappearance.

Bobble

Anything's possible. We've looked in the washer and dryer and the
cupboards and cabinets and closets. We've looked under and behind every
piece of furniture on the house. I've walked the walls of the basement,
probing the wall tops for hidden openings. Tonight I'm going to empty all
of the lower kitchen cabinets and be sure there are no hidden openings.
Old December 31st 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Dan M" wrote in message
[...]

How frustrating and scary. Hope she makes her presence known soon.

We have a terrible time keeping track of Molly. That girl moves like
a flash of light when she wants to and is pretty silent most of the
time.

Keep an eye on the other cats and they may give away where she is.

Jo

Old December 31st 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Dec 31, 11:42*am, "Jofirey" wrote:

We have a terrible time keeping track of Molly. *That girl moves like
a flash of light when she wants to and is pretty silent most of the
time.

Only the Friday before last I got up, got ready to go to work, opened
the front door and Dunzi came in! She's small, fast and the hallway
light is out which makes it hard to see a black cat. she can't get
out of the building as she never goes downstairs but I WISH she'd stop
doing that!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Frurballs
Old December 31st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 31 Dec 2008 14:31:15 GMT, Dan M wrote:

Just minutes after I got to work today I got a call from the neighbor 3
doors down. He had been seeing an orange cat sneaking into his garage and
eating the dog's food, but was never able to get a good look. Last night
he set a trap and the cat walked right into it. He had seen my flyers, so
called me.

I ran right over and discovered IT IS SAMMY! He's kind of skinny and very
scared, but it's him. He's at the vet now, and I'll bring him home later
this morning.

Everybody who has been purring for Sammy's return, thank you. It worked!

Now if Tabitha comes out of hiding this afternoon we'll have a perfect
new year.

Dan

Terrific news!!!
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 31st 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark B.

yer lucky.......if I would have seen your cat sneaking into my garage, it
would have been shot and hauled away with the weekly trash pickup

Old December 31st 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 31 Dec 2008 14:31:15 GMT, Dan M wrote:

snip
Now if Tabitha comes out of hiding this afternoon we'll have a perfect
new year.

Forgot to say in the first post that the girls are still purring for
Tabitha
Old December 31st 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_2_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
Just minutes after I got to work today I got a call from the neighbor 3
doors down. He had been seeing an orange cat sneaking into his garage and
eating the dog's food, but was never able to get a good look. Last night
he set a trap and the cat walked right into it. He had seen my flyers, so
called me.

I ran right over and discovered IT IS SAMMY! He's kind of skinny and very
scared, but it's him. He's at the vet now, and I'll bring him home later
this morning.

Everybody who has been purring for Sammy's return, thank you. It worked!

Now if Tabitha comes out of hiding this afternoon we'll have a perfect
new year.

Dan

Fantastic news Dan! So delighted for you.

Sharon