Seekrit Santa Kwestion

Old November 15th 04, 04:40 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Seekrit Santa Kwestion

Hihi Kitteez!

Dis is mine furst Kissamouse heer on da groop an my hooman izn't too gud
wif dis stuff, so lemmee ask yourownselves: can youse giff him suggestions
as to whut wuld be sum gudgud Kissymouse prezzies fur Sekrit Santa?

Fangu furry much!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/15/2004 11:38:03 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 15th 04, 08:04 PM
Miss Violette

*llooonnnggg glare atta hooman* we nefur haz been able ta do it kauze some
efficency defective hooman alla time misses da date, but any nip thing iz
gud, duznt get 'spensive stuffs kauz it shulld juz be funfun, Trudi, who
answered to shame soft

Old November 15th 04, 08:26 PM
Amelia T Cat

Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

Hihi Kitteez!

Dis is mine furst Kissamouse heer on da groop an my hooman izn't too gud
wif dis stuff, so lemmee ask yourownselves: can youse giff him suggestions
as to whut wuld be sum gudgud Kissymouse prezzies fur Sekrit Santa?

Fangu furry much!

We usually just get some inexpensive but fun kitty toys, maybe some
catnip, or catnip filled toys, and a small assortment of crunchies.

Amelia

Old November 16th 04, 04:31 PM
Panda ov Toes

Well, we iz a multi-cat howse and ushully git matched wif a multi-cat
howse, an ower humin also lykes GRAB-BAG surprizee type fings. So
whut we haf dun in depast is go tu a Humane Society whut makes up
kitty an' doggy gift bags fur funraisers and get sum of doze. We
figgur wif many cats an' many little gifties (de hole bag is like,
fife bucks but has like 10 fings innit!) efurrywun kin find sumpin.

LAST yeer onlee, cuz de meowmie had just cot hur qwiltin' diseese an
it wus full blown, she made sum Nippy-nappers - little cat-qwuilts
fulla catnip. But las' yeer we'ze onlee had a two-kittie home an'
there wuz enuff scraps fur two little Nippy-nappers. Meowmie mite
not be able to make more dis yeer as she's tryin' tu make sum for
humin kittins rite now... dey's biggur.

sumtiemes tu we put a little humin gift in tu cover, yu know, de
postage and stuff an' de trubble of carryin' all de packijes. Offur
kitties haf dun dis fur us, tu. Yes, we KNOW it'z de humin's JOB tu
do dis, but hey, it's Kissamouse, itz nise to give de slaves a liddle
purk, tu.

Panda ov no-callin-ME-a-Scrooge Toes!

Panda-ov-Toes.

Old November 18th 04, 06:46 PM
Gabrielle

Wall, sumtimez yew get sum gud infurmashun wen yew get yewr sekrit santa
machup, like "No nip, pleeze"

Ar humin usualle helps uz shop ana getz liddle cat toyz, nip, ana fud
treets. She alzo usuallee putz inna liddle prezzee fur da humin, like a
candull or callindur or Kissamouse dekoratshun. She waches fur
speshullz atta PetSmart ana buyz fingz onna sail wen she can ana den
tries tu hide dem sew we dont get tu tri dem owt, wich we fink is furry
impurrrrtant!

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, and Ned

Old November 18th 04, 08:28 PM
Beverly Orel

Don't wurry 'bowt it! Ennyfing yew send will be jus fyne!!
If treets are not allowd, duh hoomin will problee note dat.
Purrrrrrrrrrsonnlee, I fink awl nip iz wunnerful!!

Samantha, drunk at duh thawt ....