CAWL FUR MEWSHISHUNS !!

Old October 11th 05, 01:24 AM
Beverly Orel

Gud! I wuz hopn yew wud play yur cello!

Samantha * c uzzins
"Adam" wrote in message
We need mewshishuns fur duh Jellicel Bawl. Yew dont haff tu be
professhunal or eggspurt--we jus haffs fun. We cud use drummer,
fiddlers, harmonica, flewt (Laura, RB used to play dat), whistl,
tamboreen--ennyfing else yew lyke to play.

Samantha

I bring my cello!

Allegra

Old October 11th 05, 01:25 AM
Beverly Orel

Fangu Oz & Voodoo. Glad yur cummin!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"Heather" wrote in message
Hihi Samantha! Weez will be der wif owr instroomintz!

Oz an Voodoo

news

Old October 11th 05, 01:26 AM
Beverly Orel

Ackshully, I doan kno if dey still eggsist! But we can awl sing-a-long
tugeddur!'

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
Samantha, dude weez node if da Siamese Cat Chorale will be singin?

Kissa an Willow

Old October 11th 05, 03:08 PM
Gabrielle

Eggsitin iznt whut we wud call Clyde onna bagpipez, eersplittin, maybee,
but not eggsitin.
Ralph, with cotton in his ears

Beverly Orel wrote:
Hi dare Ralph owld frend--

I fink it's wunnerful dat yew are develpin such uh mewsikal famblee! Lukkin
forwurd tu seein yew wiff yur drums an fiddle(if yew want to brush up on dat
instrooment) an liddle Alice an hur kittn on flewts. I fink it will be
kwyte eggsitin tu heer Clyde play duh baggiepypes!

Fangu.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie & dare hoomins Beverly & Anti
Gwen
"Gabrielle" wrote in message

Samantha, I'll be dere fur drums ana liddle Alice ana hur kitten Jane haff
ben practizing on flutes. Anz, frum da Bastawful noiz inna baffrum, I fink
Clyde iz tryin tu teech himself to play da bagpypez.
Ralph de Ralf

Old October 11th 05, 11:54 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Samantha!

We need mewshishuns fur duh Jellicel Bawl. Yew dont haff tu be professhunal
or eggspurt--we jus haffs fun. We cud use drummer, fiddlers, harmonica,
flewt (Laura, RB used to play dat), whistl, tamboreen--ennyfing else yew
lyke to play.

Samantha

We'll be there! Capt. Midnight is bringing his trombone (he has long
arms) and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney will bring her flute.

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old October 12th 05, 07:06 AM
Rebecca

Now dont yooz go pikkin on liddle Clyde! Ize shur he duz da bestest dat he
kan.

Clyde, if yoo needz a place to praktiss, yoo juss kum ober to da Fluffykitz
warehowse. Yoo kan play yur baggypipez dere all yoo wantz.

Rebecca

Old October 16th 05, 02:17 AM
BallardBunch

Default CAWL FUR MEWSHISHUNS !!

Kissa an Willow asked
Samantha, dude weez node if da Siamese Cat Chorale will be singin?

Da Siamese Cat Chorale hasn't been actif reely since Ceilidh
Flurrydance, da founder, an den Skye Silversong, her bestest frend,
wented to da Bridge a few yeers ago. But it wuz nefur a furry formal
groop, an ennykitty who wanted to join in an sing wuz always welcome, so
I'll bring da SCC songbuks an we can haf a Tenf Annifurrsery Jellicle
singalong wif efurrycat who wants to sing. --Talisker Pippin, VC

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 16th 05, 05:18 AM
Beverly Orel

Dat's uh grayte idearment! Us Speshul New Siamese Cat Chorale inkloodin
offur catz hoo wantz tu sing is uh wunnerful fing, an shud be fun, tuu!
So, Talisker Pippin, we are lukkin furwaurd tu seein yew an glad dat yew
will be bringin duh songbuks. Here's tu a terrifick Tenf Annifurrsery
Jellicle singalong!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie
Kissa an Willow asked