Da nerf of doze hoomins!

Old December 23rd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Da nerf of doze hoomins!

First, da hoomins hafen't been letting us kitties out into da back yard
nearly as often as dey is supposed to. I hafen't had nearly enough
chances to do my Mighty Snow Cat-ly things.

Den, dey leafed us alone. Dey packed up dere bags and leafed da house
yesfurday to go up to Wiscatsin to help out Anti Ginny and dey leafed us
alone. Den, dey leafed Wiscatsin to come today but dey drifed into a
snowstorm and getted stuck. Now dey's spendin ANOFFUR night away from
home! Dey's in a liddle town called Maquoketa, and dey's checked in to a
motel dere and will drife home tomorrow. But dat measn dat us kitties
gots to spend anoffur night ALL ALONE!

It's a good fing dat dey leaved plenty of food an wadder our fur usses.
Now I'z gotta figger out whose shoes I is gonna pee in.

Ranger
THe Might Snow Cat kitten

Old December 23rd 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:19:36 -0600, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney's
nimble, little paws typed:

First, da hoomins hafen't been letting us kitties out into da back yard
nearly as often as dey is supposed to. I hafen't had nearly enough
chances to do my Mighty Snow Cat-ly things.

Den, dey leafed us alone. Dey packed up dere bags and leafed da house
yesfurday to go up to Wiscatsin to help out Anti Ginny and dey leafed us
alone. Den, dey leafed Wiscatsin to come today but dey drifed into a
snowstorm and getted stuck. Now dey's spendin ANOFFUR night away from
home! Dey's in a liddle town called Maquoketa, and dey's checked in to a
motel dere and will drife home tomorrow. But dat measn dat us kitties
gots to spend anoffur night ALL ALONE!

It's a good fing dat dey leaved plenty of food an wadder our fur usses.
Now I'z gotta figger out whose shoes I is gonna pee in.

Ranger
THe Might Snow Cat kitten

Don't discriminate, Ranger. Pee in dem awl!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/22/2007 8:27:17 PM
Old December 23rd 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 22, 8:27 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

Wurdz uv wizdom indood. Anna ter up sum charez ann stuff wile yoo r at
it. R meowmie iss at wurk all day anna all NITE butted Uncl Bill issa
aroun, so da serviss is onee horribl.

Mme Anais, yoo iss furry wize anna subtul.

Missy, Hisser at Hoomins

Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old December 23rd 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:52:05 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Wurdz uv wizdom indood. Anna ter up sum charez ann stuff wile yoo r at
it. R meowmie iss at wurk all day anna all NITE butted Uncl Bill issa
aroun, so da serviss is onee horribl.

Mme Anais, yoo iss furry wize anna subtul.

Missy, Hisser at Hoomins

Why fangu, Missy! Y'kno itz diffikult to keep owr hoomanz in line...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/22/2007 11:15:48 PM

Da nerf of dem Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 09:12 PM
da nerf of mine hoomanz Stormmee Cat community 6 August 28th 06 09:15 PM
The Nerf deterrent? John Doe Cat health & behaviour 3 March 21st 05 06:36 PM
Doze firemonsters is going away! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 4 October 29th 03 02:02 AM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM