SOS from TRUDI

Old June 26th 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default SOS from TRUDI

DIZ iz Piglet anna I am askink for all of da kommunity to helpz uzens. Diz
day, effen dou it was sposed to get here three dayz or so ago, da gramby
gotted diz message for myownself from Trudi and company.

"Help Help we iz loked in da kitty jailz. Piglet, help uzenz. " Upon
vestigatink, I fond out all 8 of dem had b een putted in da kitty jailz and
taken to da TED plaze. In da bakgroun dere waz all sortz of meowing. We
needs to port to dere houze and see what iz goink on. Who willz go wif me?

Yes, all 8 were loaded up and taken to the TED. Shots, bloodwork and the
like. All seems well but when the human called me you would not believe the
meowing going on in the background, I could hardly hear Lee.

Old June 27th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ize wif yurownself, Piglet -- letz go!

Sundance, all ready for the rescue expedition

Old June 27th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok but we iz mostly going to see if dey is out of da kitty jailz. We knowz
dey wentez ta da TED anna we hasta be surez dey iz all safe. Wifoutr dere
sekretari, it had ta know if all iz well. Set your porter for da bak proch.
Dere iz a door dere we kan get inta. Piglet getting ready to go.

Old June 27th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

=
herez sum pouncies furr yu u tayke tu demz.
*** @@@@@ ##### OOOOOO

--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 27th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu. In kaze Mme Anais wants ta go to see her wink, she kan't kauze I
knowz dere iz diz meanmean pizza cat dat hangz out dere. O T kan take care
of dat cat but I (behind her paw) was hopin dat Wascal wud go along.

Piglet sets controls to meet Sundance on the back porch.

Porter twinkles and she steps out and almost runs into sundance.

Hookay Sandance, kum diz way anna we ken git in thru a slidink doorz. They
enter the kitchen and Piglet jumps up on the table for a cool drink or
water. If u iz hungree Sundance dere iz treatz dere on da kouner.

They enter into the livingroom and see the condo on the table. Hmmm, dere
iz no cat in here now. Barbie mustz be wif da rest of da kitties, no, dere
her iz in da dish by da windowz.

They go thru the rest of the house and find all the kitties asleep. Before
turning to go back to the porch Piglet is startled by Tiger.

Hihi Piglet, we wented to da TED and all are fine but myownselfz. Sumone
stole some of myown wait. Tell my wifekitty I am fine. Chester strolls up
and says, And pleased tell my wifekitty all is well and I will talk to
herself as soon as these hoomans getz bak on line.

Piglet gives headbuts all around and she and Sundance head for the porters.
As they stat to slip thru the door, Piglet remembers the treats for them and
tosses them back in the kitchen.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
. ..
=

Old June 27th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:09:20 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

They go thru the rest of the house and find all the kitties asleep. Before
turning to go back to the porch Piglet is startled by Tiger.

Hihi Piglet, we wented to da TED and all are fine but myownselfz. Sumone
stole some of myown wait. Tell my wifekitty I am fine. Chester strolls up
and says, And pleased tell my wifekitty all is well and I will talk to
herself as soon as these hoomans getz bak on line.

Sumwun stoled yur wait! How can dis be! Is you OK, mine luf? Pleeze
bite yur hoomans ankles until dey get you bak online!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/27/2008 12:13:34 PM
Old June 27th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Himself losted two pounz. Da Ted iz gonna startz watchink him ta be surez
all iz ok. Himself sended his luff to your ownselfz. Piglet not memberink
if she delivered all a messajez or not.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:09:20 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

They go thru the rest of the house and find all the kitties asleep.
Before
turning to go back to the porch Piglet is startled by Tiger.

Hihi Piglet, we wented to da TED and all are fine but myownselfz. Sumone
stole some of myown wait. Tell my wifekitty I am fine. Chester strolls
up
and says, And pleased tell my wifekitty all is well and I will talk to
herself as soon as these hoomans getz bak on line.

Sumwun stoled yur wait! How can dis be! Is you OK, mine luf? Pleeze
bite yur hoomans ankles until dey get you bak online!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old June 27th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

"Help Help we iz loked in da kitty jailz. *Piglet, help uzenz. " *Upon
vestigatink, I fond out all 8 of dem had b een putted in da kitty jailz and
taken to da TED plaze. *In da bakgroun dere waz all sortz of meowing. *We
needs to port to dere houze and see what iz goink on. *Who willz go wif me?

My darling Stormmee! I'm coming to rescue you!

Rosco
Old June 27th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:39:37 -0500, Granby wrote:

DIZ iz Piglet anna I am askink for all of da kommunity to helpz uzens. Diz
day, effen dou it was sposed to get here three dayz or so ago, da gramby
gotted diz message for myownself from Trudi and company.

"Help Help we iz loked in da kitty jailz. Piglet, help uzenz. " Upon
vestigatink, I fond out all 8 of dem had b een putted in da kitty jailz and
taken to da TED plaze. In da bakgroun dere waz all sortz of meowing. We
needs to port to dere houze and see what iz goink on. Who willz go wif me?

Yes, all 8 were loaded up and taken to the TED. Shots, bloodwork and the
like. All seems well but when the human called me you would not believe the
meowing going on in the background, I could hardly hear Lee.

TV, my love, are you ok? I brought my lock picking tools in case I need to
spring you.

Cleo

Old June 28th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
"Help Help we iz loked in da kitty jailz. Piglet, help uzenz. " Upon
vestigatink, I fond out all 8 of dem had b een putted in da kitty

jailz and
taken to da TED plaze. In da bakgroun dere waz all sortz of meowing.

We
needs to port to dere houze and see what iz goink on. Who willz go wif

me?

My darling Stormmee! I'm coming to rescue you!

Rosco

Well, I em going to rescue Chester! Wait fur me!

Lucy

Thanx Trudi Granby Cat community 1 August 13th 07 04:58 PM
Trudi the intruder Stormmee Cat anecdotes 10 December 16th 06 10:23 PM
BK to Ms Trudi [email protected] Cat community 5 December 28th 04 07:36 AM
Ms Trudi & Ms Violette? Mary Lu Cat community 2 October 27th 04 10:47 AM
purrs fur Trudi Miss Violette Cat community 22 November 19th 03 09:14 AM