Moor Trikery

Old May 19th 11, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Moor Trikery

Wun uf thu catz heer posted bout hoomins tryin tu trik them, butted we
cants find thu post so we iz startin anothur thred.

I (Sam, that iz) suspeks triks iz happinin heer. Meomie, fur sum reeson
havin tu du wif thu windo skreens anna skratchin pos...I meens, bedside
tabul, mostly keeps us outa thu bedrum. This iz, uf corse, an unfare
atak on kitty liburty, butted theer it iz. We lykes bein wif hur. I haz
notised that sum nites she chanjes hur mind jus befur she goes tu bed
and desides to go downstares. we raced down tu keep hur company, an wat
du yu no, she turns round, goes intu thu bedrum, an closes thu door! I
thot it wuz jus hoomin silliness, an I haz started tryin tu go only a
liddul way down ahed uv hur, or racin rilly rilly fast bak up wen she
chanjes hur mind.

I suspeks that thiz is a trik tu git uz outta the bedrum, an she has
thot it wuz clevvurer then tryin tu git us out frum undur the bed wif a
broom. Wat duz yu fink?

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old May 19th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz ursef iz zatlee korekt, whenna furree figured owt dat i kuld put
minesef behind da armore.. drezzer inna bedrum when dey iz gowin owt fur da
day himz see when alla uses inna lifinrum anna den himz shutsa door, makin
us all eazee ta katch beclawz da drezzer anna bed iz notted valable ta hid
unner, Trudi

Old May 20th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Owr Meowmie duz da same fing abowt decidin whether to go downstarez or go
into da bedrum. Wunce I heered her tell anudder hoomin she duz dat kuz "da
kitteez duznt let me sleep". I duznt know whut sheze tawkin abowt, kuz we iz
da onliest kitteez heer an I fingk we letz her sleep kwite enuf.

Sundance

Old May 20th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 19, 11:49*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Yuse certunlee wite. Dats da kinda sneeky fing hoomins dus soso eesy.
Jist beclaws yu wanna hewp Meomie by dustin (?) da skwatchin
pos.....umh bedside tabul. See no apurrsheatsun of hard wurk!

Jack

Old May 21st 11, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-20 2:16 AM, Sundance wrote:
Owr Meowmie duz da same fing abowt decidin whether to go downstarez or go
into da bedrum. Wunce I heered her tell anudder hoomin she duz dat kuz "da
kitteez duznt let me sleep". I duznt know whut sheze tawkin abowt, kuz we iz
da onliest kitteez heer an I fingk we letz her sleep kwite enuf.

An it iz also notted nesessary fur hoomins tu take up so much spayce
inna bed. Cats need it.

--
Sam
Old May 21st 11, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Old May 21st 11, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-05-20 7:22 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
we iz all under 'preechated here, Trudi

Aint dat da troof!

--
Sam
Old May 21st 11, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

eze hoominz shuld learn we iz onlee dowin whut iz bezt fur demselfz but i
guezz it takez time, trudi