Is something wrong with Fez?

Old April 20th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Is something wrong with Fez?

Fez is quite a vocal boy. You might remember the story of how I picked
him among his siblings at the shelter. I opened the cage and I saw a
pile of orange fuzzies. He looked up, saw me, got up and meowed his
little lungs out, while walking towards me. It was love at first sight.
Anyhow, Fez is very vocal when it comes to food. Particularly kibble.
The boy loves his kibble. Tom is out on business for a couple of days,
so the cats got their breakfast a bit later than usual this morning. Not
a peep from Fez. There's no kibble down, which usually means Fez is
pestering one of us, meowing pitifully to let us know he's starving. Not
a peep today. I'm getting a bit worried. Does he just miss his daddy?
Does he have a sore throat? Should I worry?
Any other kitties out there who went mum suddenly?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 20th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez is quite a vocal boy. You might remember the story of how I picked him
among his siblings at the shelter. I opened the cage and I saw a pile of
orange fuzzies. He looked up, saw me, got up and meowed his little lungs
out, while walking towards me. It was love at first sight.
Anyhow, Fez is very vocal when it comes to food. Particularly kibble. The
boy loves his kibble. Tom is out on business for a couple of days, so the
cats got their breakfast a bit later than usual this morning. Not a peep
from Fez. There's no kibble down, which usually means Fez is pestering one
of us, meowing pitifully to let us know he's starving. Not a peep today.
I'm getting a bit worried. Does he just miss his daddy? Does he have a
sore throat? Should I worry?
Any other kitties out there who went mum suddenly?

I'd say he just misses his other dad, but keep an eye on him (as if I had to
tell you ;). Or it may just be a b*stard cat trick to make you worry (or
get your mind off your own missing Tom).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old April 20th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm getting a bit worried. Does he just miss his daddy?
Does he have a sore throat? Should I worry?

In your place I'd hold off on worrying unless he fails to eat.

Old April 20th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Fez is quite a vocal boy. You might remember the story of how I picked him
among his siblings at the shelter. I opened the cage and I saw a pile of
orange fuzzies. He looked up, saw me, got up and meowed his little lungs
out, while walking towards me. It was love at first sight.
Anyhow, Fez is very vocal when it comes to food. Particularly kibble. The
boy loves his kibble. Tom is out on business for a couple of days, so the
cats got their breakfast a bit later than usual this morning. Not a peep
from Fez. There's no kibble down, which usually means Fez is pestering one
of us, meowing pitifully to let us know he's starving. Not a peep today.
I'm getting a bit worried. Does he just miss his daddy? Does he have a
sore throat? Should I worry?
Any other kitties out there who went mum suddenly?

I'd bet he's just learning a new way to manipulate you.

We haven't seen pictures of Rufus and Fez in a while.

Jo

Old April 20th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jo Firey wrote:
I'd bet he's just learning a new way to manipulate you.

Yeah, about 10 minutes after my post, he started meowing pitifully
trying to get me to give him kibble. I obliged.

We haven't seen pictures of Rufus and Fez in a while.

I'll have to post some... I'm sure there's pictures somewhere on my disk.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 21st 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
Fez is quite a vocal boy. You might remember the story of how I picked
him among his siblings at the shelter. I opened the cage and I saw a
pile of orange fuzzies. He looked up, saw me, got up and meowed his
little lungs out, while walking towards me. It was love at first sight.
Anyhow, Fez is very vocal when it comes to food. Particularly kibble.
The boy loves his kibble. Tom is out on business for a couple of days,
so the cats got their breakfast a bit later than usual this morning. Not
a peep from Fez. There's no kibble down, which usually means Fez is
pestering one of us, meowing pitifully to let us know he's starving. Not
a peep today. I'm getting a bit worried. Does he just miss his daddy?
Does he have a sore throat? Should I worry?
Any other kitties out there who went mum suddenly?

Don't worry just yet. His household is "out of order" as in everyone
who's supposed to be tending to his every whim isn't available.

Keep an eye on him but I think he'll be fine.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 21st 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:

Jo Firey wrote:

I'd bet he's just learning a new way to manipulate you.

Yeah, about 10 minutes after my post, he started meowing pitifully
trying to get me to give him kibble. I obliged.

We haven't seen pictures of Rufus and Fez in a while.

I'll have to post some... I'm sure there's pictures somewhere on my disk.

I'm glad to hear Fez is more like himself again.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek