UPDATE on Kyla

Old December 3rd 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

Default UPDATE on Kyla

Hi everyone
I had 3-5 seizures. VERY scary... I actually passed out with one of them
and hit my head on my nightstand and got banged up pretty good, bruised,
bleeding on my chin and actually went blind for about 10 min, and now I DO
know what it feels like to die....and I'm on meds to prevent any more.
Thanks to you for being my friends. I'm a little more lucid right now and I
can remember how to post, sort of, but with the new meds and the side
effects, "there's someone in my head and it's not me". (a Pink Floyd lyric)
I can't be on the computer too much because the bright light hurts my eyes.
IF you have my # you can call me, in the afternoon or evening.. I am NOT
seeking attention as some peeps seem to think, just letting you know why I
haven't been posting is all. FYI also,.4 cops were murdered recently here
in WA State and a big tank full of toxic chemicals exploded last night in Ea
Wa...geez, what IS the World coming to?? It is scary.
Thank you for caring I've been thinking about you, praying and sending
loving healing purrs, and praying hard to those who need it . Mosey has
been such a sweet kitty, staying by my side, purring so loud. . My DH is
at the store and I'm home alone. Mosey is sitting by my side and I use my
walker to get around. He's my HeartCat, as you know
Love to all, even to those I don't get along with. Life is too short and
precious to be mad at trivial things that don't really matter in the grand
scheme of things, IMO, as I recently found out.
Kyla
and kitties

Old December 3rd 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote in message
Hi everyone
I had 3-5 seizures. VERY scary... I actually passed out with one of them
and hit my head on my nightstand and got banged up pretty good, bruised,
bleeding on my chin and actually went blind for about 10 min, and now I DO
know what it feels like to die....and I'm on meds to prevent any more.
Kyla

and kitties

WOW, that really is scary. I hope your doctors have been able to make a
diagnosis and prescribe correct medication. Please take care of yourself,
and try not to move around on your own for awhile. Life is too precious t
take risks.

MaryL

Old December 4th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks for the update. You've been through quite a time of it! Take care
of yourself and follow doctor's orders. I'm glad you have your HeartCat
with you.

Purrs,

Joy

Old December 4th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

"MaryL" ...

"Kyla `=^..^=`" ...
Hi everyone
I had 3-5 seizures. VERY scary... I actually passed out with one of them
and hit my head on my nightstand and got banged up pretty good, bruised,
bleeding on my chin and actually went blind for about 10 min, and now I
DO know what it feels like to die....and I'm on meds to prevent any more.
Kyla

and kitties

WOW, that really is scary. I hope your doctors have been able to make a
diagnosis and prescribe correct medication. Please take care of yourself,
and try not to move around on your own for awhile. Life is too precious t
take risks.

MaryL

Thanks MaryL. I'm taking anti-seizures meds and go see my GP next Tues.
Can't afford to see the neurologist, who is just in it for the money, What
do you think of someone whose # is 555-CLOT? LOL! Sick and wrong. I was
thinking of wearing my Pink Floyd 'Brain Damage' tee shirt when I went to
see him,
but now I'm not going to see him because of financial reasons. *big frown*.
Well, I am money impaired sooo, there ya go. No worries, I'm okay.
Thank you so much
xx
Kyla

Old December 9th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
[...]

OMG 3-5 seizures? You can post? What does your Dr say? What were the
results of your MRI, PET, CAT, or other scan? What meds are you on?
What caused the seizures? Are you going to be able to recover and what
are your chances of it happening again soon? What does your physical
therapist say?

I'm sending my best health wishes for you and all those in need of them
and asking the owners to send their very best purrs as well.

Pam S.
Old December 10th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

"tanadashoes"

OMG 3-5 seizures? You can post? What does your Dr say? What were the
results of your MRI, PET, CAT, or other scan? What meds are you on? What
caused the seizures? Are you going to be able to recover and what are
your chances of it happening again soon? What does your physical
therapist say?

I'm sending my best health wishes for you and all those in need of them
and asking the owners to send their very best purrs as well.

Pam S.

Oh, Pam, with al you're going through, you post a kind response to me? I am
really touched by your kindness. You and your DH have been my thoughts and
don't think I have forgotten about you and I'm sending my best
healingwishes to you.. Yes, I can still post, but it's hard for me to take
pen in hand and write longhand. Grrrrr.
I'm not going to a physical therapist, nor do I know yet what caused the
seizures. I go to my GP tomorrow (Thursday) for the test results. It was
very scary indeed. I was hallucinating people jumping off the bldg across
the way, and hearing voices, turned out the jumpers were just a reflection
of people walking in the hall and my window blinds were open. *gulp*.and my
Dr did tell me that was a mild seizure, but the big one was when I was
approching the bed and I actually went blind for about 15 min, ended up on
the floor and then went into a mouth-frothing seizure for about 5 min,
according to my DH, and he held onto me and then he called the paramedics.
Wow.
I'm suffering from short term memory loss, I'm taking Dilantin, 300 mg per
day 3x a day, for that and it seems to be working.
Thank you so much again for your kindness.
This is my second anniversary on RPCA and I know, even tho we have had our
differences, they don't really matter, in the grand scheme of things, do
they?? Life is way too short and precious for drivel.
BTW, if you want to see a 'real' drama queen, watch the film 'Sicko' by
Michael Moore.
My Ex husband, Larry and his wife Donna are in it. The Smiths. I have
tried to watch it, but it brings back too many awful memories of what he did
to me, over 33 years ago.
Peace and love, purrs to you and yours
BTW, how does your Son like Seattle?
We live about 20 miles South of there.
Kyla

Old December 16th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmmee

glad to see you posting, sorry i have been deranged to the point of not
doing anything else, get better, Lee

--
Have a great day

Old December 17th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]

Wow, that sounds like not a whole lot of fun.
I'll try and call you this week-end, if that's okay with you.
I'm fine, I really am, so no worries.
Now I'm concerned about 'you'
Now, YOU feel better.
Love, purrs and prayers
Kyla

"Stormmmee"

Old December 20th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmmee

it seems to be getting better, if i can stay off my foot it isn't horrid...
and i figured out a way to drink gin... btw, if anyone has a good recipe for
drinking gin please let me know, Lee

--
Have a great day

"Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote in message
[...]

kyla update 11.29 Stormmee Cat anecdotes 25 December 20th 09 08:50 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 8 September 2nd 08 10:31 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
New Email For Kyla OT Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 0 March 12th 08 01:47 AM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM