***UPDATE: SOCKS THE CAT IS STILL ALIVE***

Old August 3rd 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Wavy G

Default ***UPDATE: SOCKS THE CAT IS STILL ALIVE***

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

--
"He was annoying. But I miss him. sniff"
-- mimus writes the perfect caption for my headstone.
Old August 3rd 07, 05:57 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Sherry

On Aug 3, 11:24 am, Wavy G wrote:
Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

--
"He was annoying. But I miss him. sniff"
-- mimus writes the perfect caption for my headstone.

Poor Socks. I hope he recovered from his declaw.

Sherry

Old August 3rd 07, 07:08 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
dave hillstrom

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:24:17 -0400, Wavy G
wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj

this signature might or might not be for mimus.
but it is for hatchetmama and shirley and smee.

and LaBlueGirl and Dr. Flonkenstein.
farewell for the time being, frankb. may you learn
more mysteries on the other side than one can count
on this plane.
Old August 3rd 07, 07:14 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
trippy

In article , dave hillstrom
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

Highdog.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "Call Me When You're Sober" -- Evanescence

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

Old August 4th 07, 12:38 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
silvercelt

wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

Highdog.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoMhttp://www.myspace.com/starshine_moonbeam

NP: "Call Me When You're Sober" -- Evanescence

"What did I tell the kid. It's about how hard you can get hit,
and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take,
and keep moving forward. Get up."

-- Sylvester Stallone "Rocky Balboa"

not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us

Old August 4th 07, 06:05 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
trippy

In article .com,
silvercelt took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said
"Oh Wow"...

wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

Highdog.

not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us

Who?

Old August 6th 07, 03:53 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Daedalus

wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

That's great news!

Jade

Old August 8th 07, 07:52 AM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Wavy G

trippy made me LOL when I read the following hilarious schtick:

wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

Highdog.

not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us

Who?

How old are you guys?

Old August 8th 07, 07:56 AM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
[email protected]

wrote:

Socks the Cat (the famous "White House pet" during the "Clinton
Administration") is still alive and well. Age: 16. That's all the news
for now. I will keep you updated.

i wanted to say something here, but i forgot what it was. sorry, it
was really funny, too.

Highdog.

not 100% sure who that is but great to hear he still with us

Who?

How old are you guys?

Apparently, younger than Socks.