Sadie and Lewi arrive at the Bridge

Old November 1st 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sadie and Lewi arrive at the Bridge

It is easier to repeat things than to bring the old hurt back. The kids
like this so I hope you will too. Lewi was the deaf cat and Sadie was a
rescue much abused dog. Both lovely critters in their own way.

Sadie is introduced to rpcc cats at the Bridge. Nice to meet you HRH Cleo
and you too Miss Violet. I have heard a lot about both of you. They get to
the other side of the bridge and the Dog Scooter comes running up. Hi hi I
am Piglets Mom Dog. That man is her hooman and this lady is one of Grambys
bestis friends. Dat lady over there is Woo Too's Mom, she gives really good
scratches.

Sadie pauses a minute to get used to her surroundings but, something just
does not seem right. She sniffs the air then goes running back to the edge
of the bridge. Scooter runs to her and tells her to stop, you can't go back
once you have crossed over. Well, sort of but not the way you were.

Sadie sniffs the air and looks back across the bridge. It's Lewi D. Cat! She
begins to bark and heads across the bridge stopping at the far edge.

She waits as Lewi very slowly makes his way towards the gathering of animals
and people. As he gets closer, he begins to walk faster and not drag his
back legs. Suddenly he is running toward Sadie who he knows well. Lewi, what
are you doing here? "Well, I was sick a while back but got better but
suddenly got sick again." "I was doing things in the house I should not have
done and began not to feel good." "The humans decided that it was best to
send me to the bridge and not put me through a lot of painful stuff that
seemed to lay ahead for me." "I feel better now, nothing hurts and...what's
that...I see those cats mouths moving and I, I think I can hear something
coming out of their mouths!" "I can hear!"

He runs up to Maggie Dog who is barking a rowdy greeting. Come on Lewi come
with me and see your other friends. They all go back across the bridge.

For a second Lewi looks back knowing the man human he left behind, and the
lady too along with the bare kittens will feel bad because he had to leave.
Sadie whispers, "Miss Cleo said the Gramby would be fine and I think they
will too, in time." With one more backward glance Lewi is off and running,
listening to all the noises around him."

Old November 1st 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

soft bows her head missing all of these fine creatures, she knows it is the
circle of life, she is sure it is as it should be but is still sad... then
barbi arrives on the computer desk, gives her a poke and purrs... barbi
according to gramby, furree anna lewi's man hoomin looks remarkeably like
lewi so the circle continues and love is still on this side of the brige
also...

barbi: the only prolim wiffa ball is alla deze leakin hoomin watermonzterz
on mine furz, i sure hope somecat azkz minesefta danze so i can port owtta
here agin, barbi

Old November 1st 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett thinks that so far she hasn't heard where da sellabration willz be
and who iz doink da musik. Bekka iz ur fren providink da musick, himself iz
so good at dat.

Old November 1st 10, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I duzent want ta laff at Lewi or Barbie but da barekitttens said dem lookz
like puttogetfer kittenz. Dem bodies iz white wiff a few markz. Lewi
looked like him had a beret kocked ofver one eye and dat wuz why dem fout
himself waz a French kittie. Dem bof haff tailz da look like dem kum from
different cats. Dem iz nice looking cats but different and Lewi had a lodda
oranje.

Old November 1st 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree sayed himz wuz darker when himz wuz unger... makez uses wunner
ifin barbi willz chang, OEJ

Old November 1st 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Dat wuz uh bootiful tryboot Gramby. Mine Mommy Kyla haz wadder en herown
eyes. Luvz, Mosey fur hiz famlee

"Granby" It is easier to repeat things than to bring the old hurt back. The

Old November 1st 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I duznt know. I wuz so bizzee gettin reddy fur da Ball dat I furgitted to
ask hizownself. Ize shur he will be heer if he kan. Whut kine uv mewzik duz
yoo fingk wud be gud?

Rebecca

Old November 1st 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester ofurhearz,... I wantsa polkaz, da tiger liksa fazt musik unlezz himz
was slow danzin wif hizown wife kittee, anna i 'greez wif hisef, chester,
hopin gur at leazt one slow danze wiffa loferli lucee

Old November 2nd 10, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Mosey sez ai wike polka moozik tew butt ai wunna danse slow wif mine wife
Meowy.

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

Lewi D. Cat goes to the Bridge Granby Cat anecdotes 17 July 24th 09 01:05 PM
Lewi D. Cat goes to the Bridge MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 July 22nd 09 11:50 PM
Sadie A Gog Granby Cat community 10 June 9th 09 04:41 AM
Sadie is better lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 15 August 20th 04 10:13 PM
Sadie lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 9 August 19th 04 04:19 AM