for alla hoominz whut mite qweskin da brige

Old November 3rd 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default for alla hoominz whut mite qweskin da brige

On Nov 1, 11:07*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
storrmmee climbs up on Trudi's stool, she takes a very deep breaf, she hopes
da ssembled catsons anna hoomins will unnerstand what she iz abowta say....

Snippees four a byootiful exlanashun dat effen hoomins shood
unnerstan

oh yeah, i always did tell furree i kuld fly, himz sayed kittys duzing have
wingz, butted i know fur sure i kan fly,

Yesses, yoo can fly. I try to tells Uncl Bill dat r Mommy an everywun
wee miss iz waitin four usses at da Brij. He don't argyoo butted I can
tell hee is sadsad summytims. Ob KORS wee can onwee see da Brij at
speshul timz in r lifes an wen da veil is thin.

It wuz BERRY, berry fin da uther gnight an I cood see furry cleerly,
sew I calld Uncl Bill over to da winnow n poined. Mommy wuz playin
Yahtsee, wich she don' really wike all dat mulch butted she wuz playin
it wiff Ant Fransis and Uncl Larry, hoo wuv ited. An Mommy poined too
Uncl Bill's hed an showd usses her skizzors, sew hee is gettin dem
hares cut sooner or later. An hee perTENded hee did gnot see it. Wutta
shmuk.

--
WooToo

Old November 4th 10, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

sumtimez itz ezr furda hoominz , spekalli men hoominzta akt like dey duzint
see because deen dey duzint hafta dizcuss, storrmmee