Da purrpuss uv kichenz

Old November 3rd 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da purrpuss uv kichenz

O T is positively gleeful. Wascal, u memberz dat Piglett kan open
frigidators sumtimes and turn on mikorwaffez? Diz kud be gud fing wiff da
doggie t help.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 11:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
23 hourz a dai, whut gud duz dat du if you gotted no fumbz ta open da kanz
wiff. O T wondering how this is an advantage.

Well waxing nostaljik yoo cud allus kaNOK a lofe ob bred off da
couner and den yoor trussy doggy cood ter da rapper off ub itted an
yoo cud all eet up da bred. Wee use ta do dat wiff da Konrad.

light bulb goes off over head

WOW. I cood dew dat wiff Ms. Hethur dog. Shee wood open dem rappers.

Ms. Piglett, wood yoons an yoor housefrens wike too come over four sum
bred an a bisit laterer?

--
Wascal

Old November 4th 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:11:42 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

howdit!!! yourown hoomin shuld be in dr kukin fur yourownsef, Storrmmee

Buttid I duzzn't wike hooman fuds! I turns mine
liddle nose up at shrimpees. I WUBS mind
krunchies, tho...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/3/2010 9:34:28 PM
Old November 4th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:53:40 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

23 hourz a dai, whut gud duz dat du if you gotted no fumbz ta open da kanz
wiff. O T wondering how this is an advantage.

He alwayz keeps mine fud bowl filled up wif
krunchies [Sundance, pweeze don't faint wen yoo
reeds dis!], so I iz happy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/3/2010 9:35:35 PM
Old November 4th 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

its notta eaatin offa fud dat iz impurrtint its da fizin by da hoomin dat iz
impurrtint,... butted i did eatsa little bitty bit of raw steak wiffa OEJ
anna chester earlier, storrmmee
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:11:42 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

howdit!!! yourown hoomin shuld be in dr kukin fur yourownsef, Storrmmee

Buttid I duzzn't wike hooman fuds! I turns mine
liddle nose up at shrimpees. I WUBS mind
krunchies, tho...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/3/2010 9:34:28 PM

Old November 4th 10, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:11:42 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

howdit!!! yourown hoomin shuld be in dr kukin fur yourownsef, Storrmmee

Buttid I duzzn't wike hooman fuds! I turns mine
liddle nose up at shrimpees. I WUBS mind
krunchies, tho...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Iz yurown hoomin still givvin yoo doze evil kruncheez?

Rebecca

Old November 4th 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:53:40 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

23 hourz a dai, whut gud duz dat du if you gotted no fumbz ta open da
kanz
wiff. O T wondering how this is an advantage.

He alwayz keeps mine fud bowl filled up wif
krunchies [Sundance, pweeze don't faint wen yoo
reeds dis!], so I iz happy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

[Sundance looks a little pale, but then recovers.]

Ize OK, Ize OK. Sumtime yoo haz to tell me how yoo gitz him to do dat.

Sundance

Old November 4th 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:53:40 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

23 hourz a dai, whut gud duz dat du if you gotted no fumbz ta open
da kanz
wiff. O T wondering how this is an advantage.

He alwayz keeps mine fud bowl filled up wif
krunchies [Sundance, pweeze don't faint wen yoo
reeds dis!], so I iz happy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

[Sundance looks a little pale, but then recovers.]

Ize OK, Ize OK. Sumtime yoo haz to tell me how yoo gitz him to do dat.

Sundance

Da twik iz...
Tu ak lyke it duzzint mater, Sundance.
Nottid kruncheez urr mushy fuudz effurrr.
I luuk, sniff, an wok uhway.
Dennn...wen meowmee wokz uhway, I gobbel moor deown.

I awlzo twained mine Meowmee tu leef uh mergency sooply in
da baffruum. Dere Meowmee fyllz da sereeal boal hur had az
uh liddul cublet. Hur awlzo fyllz da waddermonster boalz in boff
ruumz (buttid I dunt dwink dat wadder, ya kno)

I hab uh spayshul chayer at da taybul were I sit an luuk hongry.
If Meowmee furrgetz da mushy fuudz, den I sitz on dat dere
chayer an skowelz, ur if I wantz uh twet, sutsh az fife pounceez,
I luuk eggzpektifflee.

--
Pitô.ônya, Twikkee Kittee Eggztroidineer

Old November 5th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:56:41 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Iz yurown hoomin still givvin yoo doze evil kruncheez?

Rebecca

Yes, doze 'spensive medikated wons. But somehow I
wearned to wike dem, and lubs dem now. I is not a
fussy eeter.

[Human note: yes, but she certainly eats them up -
and she's put on a few ounces - she's up to 7
pounds. The Vet approves]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/4/2010 10:42:11 PM
Old November 5th 10, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 19:59:09 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

[Sundance looks a little pale, but then recovers.]

Ize OK, Ize OK. Sumtime yoo haz to tell me how yoo gitz him to do dat.

Sundance

I dunno da twick. He jus fills it to da top
ebbery mornink, eben do it's still a third full...

Mebee Toonya is rite, jus luk disinterested....
datz how I is!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs