TURN BACK YER CLOCKS

Old November 8th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default TURN BACK YER CLOCKS sorry wrong word used

Datz been troo for yeerz and yeerz! RPCA iz a
highly disfunkshunal groop; a lot ob meenmeen peeples liff dere. Datz
why I iz NOT allowed to bisit it!

I wish peeple here wood belief mine hooman wen he
sez dis!

Mine Paw duz. Him hasn't been to dat group for a long time. Dere's no
reason, since all da kitties an hoomin sekateries here are so nice.

An becuz us kitty masters don't want him to waste time where it duzn't
benefit usses direckly.

Harri
Old November 9th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:47:42 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

Fank yerownself fur dat Mme. Anaïs
n fank yew fur da nosepoink. Heer is une fur yerownself. Ai wud wike tew
danse wiff yew,
et iz umkay wiff mine wife Meowy, we dunt git jellis. Nope.
Purrs
Mosey

Why fangu!

Yoo iz a gentlecat, Mosey! [extends her paw, and
moves to the dancefloor]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/8/2010 7:40:43 PM
Old November 9th 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:59:29 -0600, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

An becuz us kitty masters don't want him to waste time where it duzn't
benefit usses direckly.

Harri

Dis, ob cawze, iz furry impurrtant!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/8/2010 7:41:51 PM
Old November 10th 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

On Nov 8, 4:41*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:47:42 -0800, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

Fank yerownself fur dat Mme. Anaïs
n fank yew fur da nosepoink. *Heer is une fur yerownself. *Ai wud wike *tew
danse wiff yew,
et iz umkay wiff mine wife Meowy, we dunt git jellis. *Nope.
Purrs
Mosey

Why fangu!

* * * * Yoo iz a gentlecat, Mosey! [extends her paw, and
moves to the dancefloor]

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/8/2010 7:40:43 PM

Yoo iz uh wunnweful dansur Mme. Anaïs. Fank yew fur alowing mee
tew danse wiff yerownself.
Purrs
Mosey