Maggy May Tribyoot Thred

Old October 23rd 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Maggy May Tribyoot Thred

Mosey n his wife kitty Meowy, stand upp tewgeffer, holding pawz, n goh
tew
da podium.
Maggy May wuz uh wunnerful bootiful woman cat hoo luved bitties, Hur
hulped
bitties in reel life tew, n une dae ai wuz habbing uh BBQ n wen her
had
eeted, hur wispured sumpfifng tew her frendz, ubaowt me n Meowy gittin
winked, n den sayed gud bai n fangu fur da nise fudz n ported hoam,
gotted
uh gud brushing frum hur hoomin meowmie, taked uh dwimk uf wadder n
den
taked uh nap, n waked up at da Bridge, Maggy May, Meowy n ai wud wike
tew
fank yerownself fur mayking me n Meowy fawl en luv n den got winked on
Sept
25.
Maggy May, Yoo r dewing uh wunnerful fing fur da bitties at RB. Wee
luv yew
n mizz yew sew mutch.
[saowndz uff weeping in da hankies dat ai had mayde dat sai Jellical
Ball
2010 wiff sawft Rainbow kolorz]
Mosey Hugs Meowy, gnowing hur haz lost tew uff hur kin tew. ai luv yew
mine
sweet wife kitty n am sew sawry yoo losted
Caliope, n Poofie . Dey is happee gnow at da Bridge, wiff mine Unka
Mutt
showingh dem urownd n habbing fuhn.
Old October 23rd 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

I moved into Maggy May's house several years ago. Her human Mommy,
Micki, owned a house in West Haven and I rented part of it, with my
cat Feather. Maggy May had the softest, deepest coat. She was fluffy
and not in the sense of being pudgy. She was a bit matronly, shall we
say, but a neat small lady. With her fur, she was like a cheerful
little mottled gray and brown cloud. And those were the unimportant
physical qualities.

When we all moved here to Branford Maggy May was the leading cat of
the little community, settling in with no fuss. I will let the other
members of our household tell you about what she meant to them. To me,
she was a sweet little purring cloud of cat fur.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 23rd 10, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

[...]

maggie wee all love yew.
beauty
Old October 23rd 10, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Maggy May will be rememfurred by her caring-for-bitties catmittee,
and the rest ov us tuu.

--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 23rd 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:56:00 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

I moved into Maggy May's house several years ago. Her human Mommy,
Micki, owned a house in West Haven and I rented part of it, with my
cat Feather. Maggy May had the softest, deepest coat. She was fluffy
and not in the sense of being pudgy. She was a bit matronly, shall we
say, but a neat small lady. With her fur, she was like a cheerful
little mottled gray and brown cloud. And those were the unimportant
physical qualities.

When we all moved here to Branford Maggy May was the leading cat of
the little community, settling in with no fuss. I will let the other
members of our household tell you about what she meant to them. To me,
she was a sweet little purring cloud of cat fur.

Luffly thoughts fur a luffly cat...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/23/2010 12:47:13 PM
Old October 24th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 22, 11:56*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
I moved into Maggy May's house several years ago. Her human Mommy,
Micki, owned a house in West Haven and I rented part of it, with my
cat Feather. Maggy May had the softest, deepest coat. She was fluffy
and not in the sense of being pudgy. She was a bit matronly, shall we
say, but a neat small lady. With her fur, she was like a cheerful
little mottled gray and brown cloud. And those were the unimportant
physical qualities.

When we all moved here to Branford Maggy May was the leading cat of
the little community, settling in with no fuss. I will let the other
members of our household tell you about what she meant to them. To me,
she was a sweet little purring cloud of cat fur.

--
Will in New Haven

Wee allwayz luffd her naym, an it seeemd furry propreeit fur her
purrsonallity. Wee will hold her gently in owr memrees, it's bin a
onor to no her.

Mietze
Old October 24th 10, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

LOL at doze, spekkylee da chix ur da egg

--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Datz a wunnerful way to pay tribyoot to Maggy May. She alwaze gabe
gudgud adbise.

Rebecca

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
Meow, Kittiez. We would like to make a tribyoot to Maggie May by
reposting some of the wunnerful advice she gave during her time
serving the catmunity.

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Reader: Deer Maggy May, my hoomins have brotted hom a Boxur-dog
puppy an namd him Bozo. He iz so KYOOT an, ub corse, it is up to mee
to raise him an trane him. Hee iz a gudgud boy most ways. Howsumever,
he duz gnot seem to unnerstan about da litter-box. Kan yoo hep me?

Maggy May: I raised r d*g Bear frum wen hee wuz a liddle puppy
butted he wunt lern bout da littur-box neether. Sinc he gotta wak
Uncl Bill twice a day ennyway, dis has turned out too be cornvenient.
Still, it don' seem fare. A furry nice d*ggy totted r fren Miss
Piglet too use da box, wy can't wee trane d*gs to yooz it? But it
seems impossiwoggle, sew I wunt wurry bout it.

Reader: Alzo, iz it rong for Bozo to bark wen peepl cum to da dor?
Shud I teech him gnot to?

Maggy May: Let him bark wen der iz a reezun. R d*gz iz heer to
protec us. Da bark iz to warn usses sew wee can hide frum strangurs
an get reddy to pet an get treets frum gud peepl. Dat iz all da
kweschuns and adbices for tooday.

*Onyx gets all excited, and raises his paw*

Onyx: I hazza kweschun!!! I hazza kweschun!!! Ohfur heer!!!!! I
hazza furry impurrtint kweschun, Maggy May!!!!!!! How much wood wuld
a woodchuk chuk iffin a woodchuk kuld chuk wood?????

Maggy May: Awl ub it. Wut wud bee da pint ub stopping.

Onyx: Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! I jist fawt uf anuffur kweschun!!!!! Wich
kaym befur da uffur... da chiken ur da egg?????

Maggy May: Da egg, beclawz da hoominz eets it for brekkus wile we
don' get chikum befour lumch. Fangu for da kweschuns

Old October 24th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat waz a furry furry tuchin trybute. Maggy May is buzy takin care of
bittiez at da bridj.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 10/22/2010 8:46 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Mosey n his wife kitty Meowy, stand upp tewgeffer, holding pawz, n goh
tew
da podium.

Byutuful trybute gently shredded.
Old October 25th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett sits restlessly in her seat not really wanting to speak before the
group. However, she finally know she has to speak for her friend Maggy May.

She goes to the front and begins. Maggy May waz luffed by all da kitties
and da hooman in da kommunitee. Her waz dere when annie one of dem needed
some komfort and kare. I just hope ma an Wascal wiff da help of da
kommunitee when needed kan make herself proud of uzenzs. I kno her iz happy
ar da bridge wiff all dem bitties and I also kno she waits patiently for
those she loves.

Old October 25th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
I moved into Maggy May's house several years ago. Her human Mommy,
Micki, owned a house in West Haven and I rented part of it, with my
cat Feather. Maggy May had the softest, deepest coat. She was fluffy
and not in the sense of being pudgy. She was a bit matronly, shall we
say, but a neat small lady. With her fur, she was like a cheerful
little mottled gray and brown cloud. And those were the unimportant
physical qualities.

When we all moved here to Branford Maggy May was the leading cat of
the little community, settling in with no fuss. I will let the other
members of our household tell you about what she meant to them. To me,
she was a sweet little purring cloud of cat fur.

A slender grey-brown Himmy steps forward. Those who know Maggy May
can see a huge resemblance and know immediately this is Missy, her
daughter

Maggy May is mine Mommy. Shee allus had thyme four me, effen tho shee
allus had time for ennyboddy hoo needed herseff. Wen she reulized dat
I am skard ob hoomins hangs her head wich is nuthing to be prowed
ub, shee adBISED Meowmie Micki to keep me wen she foun homs for mine
litter-mates. Beclaws she GNEW dat Micki wood neffer be meen to mee,
effen tho I don' act gness to her.

An diss workd out well. Mine widdle bruther da gallant Winnie, arrifd
the nex yeer an she adBISED Mommy Micki to keep him beclaws hee wuz
perfek, wich he iz. Sew I gotted to liv wiff mine kitty-mommie and a
tolerubl hoomin an mine brother an sum lubbly doggies. An effen Uncl
Bill isn' tootoo bad. An wee had lotsa funfun, playin aroun da hous,
lern poker frum Uncl Billz kittie da Feather, an den dere wuz dis
nosegroop, wich reely brodund our horizuns. An mine mommy wuz allus
DERE for me. Wen I got nerbus about hoomins, she comforted me. Wen we
loss da gallant Winnie she held mee in her paws.

Wen she lay down for dat final gnap, shee tole mee shee wuz goin to
see da Winnie and I GNU not to be miserabl, aldo I am sad. An shee sed
to let Mommy Micki an Uncl Bill be gneiss too mee. And dey haff bin.
Furry gneiss. Wen I go to be wiff mine Mommy an mine brother, I won't
be sadsad butted it is pritty gness here for gnow.

--
Missy

A Candle for Maggy May Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 0 July 14th 10 02:11 AM
Maggy May...bitties Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 2 July 10th 09 12:00 AM
ping Maggy May Granby Cat community 6 July 7th 08 11:41 PM
New thred Granby Cat anecdotes 52 March 4th 08 07:10 PM
A Valley--Tymz thred Sylvia M. Cat community 82 February 15th 04 11:19 PM