Pind Wascal concerning Bities Bitties

Old November 1st 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Pind Wascal concerning Bities Bitties

Piglett looking at her book of notes from Maggy May. Hmmm now letz cee duz
we haff any bitties at diz timez? I fink to be a bitty you hazta be a yearz
old or yunger. Wascal we needs to fine diz out dontcha fink.

Old November 1st 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Wascal concerning Bitties

Old November 1st 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 1, 10:06*am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett looking at her book of notes from Maggy May. *Hmmm now letz cee duz
we haff any bitties at diz timez? *I fink to be a bitty you hazta be a yearz
old or yunger. *Wascal we needs to fine diz out dontcha fink.

Yes wee duz. I gno dat Ms. Maggy May wood keep trak ob a bitty dat
shee tookt car ub long affter she or he wuz grownd butted wee kneed to
gno how menny CURRENT bitties ar in gneed.

--
Wascal
Old November 1st 10, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Firstis we needz ta teech da gramby how to type. It is P-I-N-G not P-I-N-D
gramby and oh well, her iza hooman what kan u spect.

Anniwayz are dere annie kurrent bitties in da kommunitee? We will follow
dem until they dont kneed uz anymore, no madder how ole dem iz.

Old November 2nd 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Piglett looking at her book of notes from Maggy May. Hmmm now letz cee
duz we haff any bitties at diz timez? I fink to be a bitty you hazta be a
yearz old or yunger. Wascal we needs to fine diz out dontcha fink.

Meowy n ai pwan tew adopt uh cupple uff bitties aftur da Ball. YeUP.
BobQat n Mimzy terned owt vury well, ai fink, dey goh uhrownd da world
hulping lezz
furnunite bitties n uthur cats.n ai m sew proud uff dem. Dey iz awl grown
upp gnow, ubaowt 2 yeers old.
Luffz Mosey, dere praowd papa n fanks Big Mama fur bringingh dem tew
usses.

Ping Wascal Granby Cat community 5 September 7th 09 06:21 PM
Ping Wascal Granby Cat community 2 November 4th 08 08:15 PM
Hey Wascal!!! Cory[_2_] Cat community 8 April 28th 08 10:04 PM
Wascal Granby Cat community 1 January 25th 08 02:58 PM
Hallo Wascal Granby Cat community 2 October 31st 07 10:03 PM