for alla hoominz whut mite qweskin da brige

Old November 2nd 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default for alla hoominz whut mite qweskin da brige

storrmmee climbs up on Trudi's stool, she takes a very deep breaf, she hopes
da ssembled catsons anna hoomins will unnerstand what she iz abowta say...

mine furndz, we iz sembled herta honor owrz friendz, fambly anna lofed onez
what iz atta brige... some hoominz iz xtra sad beclawz dey haz trobulez
wiffa komcept offa brig beclawz dey demselvez cannot see it. well i haz
thinked a long long time anna i iz gonna tellz ursefz what happined to
minesef da day owrz howze getted eated by firemonzterz, i will alzo mayhapz
lets soft say some thingz beclawz fur onze she waznotted substandard.

when i was inna bedrum anna i wuz callin anna callinta furree anna hisef
waz callin anna callin to minesef butted we kulding see each ofur anna i wuz
tootoo skared ta get kloze to da winner so himz kuld hep me i got taked by
smoke monzterz anna afur a while i getted realli realli tired anna i finalli
hadda laydown, i kuld see mine furdz atta brige anna i getted beri qweet...
somewhere in alla smoke a strange hoomin touched mine fur anna hadda nerfta
touch mine tail but i was tootoo sleepy ta efin hiss bowt diz... uzuli i
dusint efin letsa furree tuch mine tail... den alla sudden i was inna owt
anna da girl hoomin what isint muc more dan a kitten heown sef camed ofur ta
see minsef in da softz arms... soft waz beri upsetted, anna azked hersef
whut kulur i wuz... da girl hoomin sayed grey she thinked... soft den
becamed beri upsetted anna started callin ta furree... sayin, "she is leavin
she is leavin, help her help her... I thinked i izint gowin aniwhere i juzt
needsa nap... den furree getted me anna lady hoomin wiffa sqwakee box putted
sumfin on mine faze anna i waz beri sleepy but i kuld breef eazier...

note from soft: when the fireman handed storrmmee to me she was not there,
physically even her body had changed, not limp but not the alive storrmmee,
i could feel all that was storrmme leaving as i held her, so much in fact
when they first gave her to me i wasn't sure it was her, and even without
sight i know my cats... when furee took her and he and the emt gave her
oxygen i sat down and had what all i can call is a waking dream. it is as
follows.

storrmmee: hey i iz up hihi, ... hey da fire monzterz eated da whole top
offa howze..., what iz furree dowin wif dat cat, himz iz onlee supposedta
howlde minesef... hey i iz up hihihi... whatz dz itsa rainbow... i needsa
see diz... i can jump to da botton ofit... hey, it luksa lika raibow but its
soft anna shiney to mine feets, the air sure iz ezr ta breef way up hi hi...
i bet i kan fly... so lemme see i needs runrun faztfazt anna den i will
flyllll so her i goez... hey itz wurkin i iz flyin i iz flyin... whats
dat noize...

Miss Violette: small one you must not land on this side of the bridge, you
must go back...

Storrmmee: butted i wantsa keep flyin...

Miss Violette: no you must go back, can you not hear your hoomins I sent
you to care for them and give furee extra love, and you still can go back so
you must, your work is NOT done...

at this miss Violette Jumps hihihi and uses herown lightening paw of power
and slaps Storrmmee back over the bridge, while landing back on her side so
she could watch storrmmee return to the hoomins...
Violette" man storrmmee is right that whol roof getted eated... and

as violette watches...

storrmmee tumbles back closer and closer to the hoomins and realises how
they are so upset they are crying anna that the kitty they are helping is
herself,...

Storrmmee: hey furree dat izunt me i iz up her flyin hihih... then swhoosh,
she hits the kitty they are helping and they are one again...

EMT lady: that is all we can do now its up to her,

Furree : thank you for trying.

sputtering noises attract their attention and storrmmee hisses and furree
pets herown head then hands her to the girl hoomin after a few minutes so
she can tkak her to airconditioning and give her water...

mine friends, da point of tellin ursef diz storee which iz partli what
happined to minesef, anna partlee what happened to da soft, is so dat ursefz
can assure yourown hoominz der iza bridge, anna dat we willz all be waitin
fur ourown hoominz anna friendz when itz owrz time...

Storrmmee, climibing down,

oh yeah, i always did tell furree i kuld fly, himz sayed kittys duzing have
wingz, butted i know fur sure i kan fly,

smiles

Old November 2nd 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I fink itself iz wunnerful when we knowz sumphin da hoomnz don't and dat we
KNOW it is so. Willow feeling pretty smug.

Old November 2nd 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

stormmee, waow, dat wuz qwite uh udbenshre yew had, n wee r sew gwad dat
yew kame back tew usses. [sniff]
Bwess da fyrefiterz n da gurl hoo gabe yew da gud ayer sew yew cud breethe,
n wadder, .
Dey r heroz in mai mommyz buk.
Hur haz waddermonsters in hur ize frum reeding diz. wee luvz yer hole
famlee, soft, n furry, n awl yoo kittiez.
Puuuuuuurrs n luvz n purrayerz frum Auntie Kyla , Mosey,, Pooky Kat, Pipps
n Sqweex hoo awl beeleeve in da Bridge., n fur komfurt fur yoo n yer
hoominz. Efferfing wull be umkay. yeUP. Et wull jest tayke tyme iz awl.

Old November 2nd 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Storrmmee wrote:
?snikerz storrmmee
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

Weez sew glaad yu ar stil wif uses. TuTu

Old November 2nd 10, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat waz a furry tuchin story. Meybe it will hellp da hoominz, but don't
bet on it. At leest ars not brite nuf. But weze keepz tryin. We fink yu
shud teech diz at sekretari bootkamp. Itz important.

Booker

Old November 2nd 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Storrmmee wrote:
i iz gonna tellz ursefz what happined to
minesef da day owrz howze getted eated by firemonzterz

Cud u repost dis evry JB?

Louise