waddermonsters

Old November 4th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default waddermonsters

I wanted to taste da wadder from da big big bowl, so I stuk my hed down
an tuk a drink, but den I slidded down and a paw got WET!! An ize was
stuk. Ize kudent get out wiffout putting too more pawz in da wadder.
YUCK. An meowmie waz laffin sted of helpin me out.

Booker

Meowmie note: I had put about an inch in the tub when the phone rang. I
turned off the water, not knowing how long I'd be on the phone and when
I came back Booker had one paw in the water and was looking at me with
this very confused look. Poor kitty, I just started laughing. Since the
edge of the tub slopes, the only way for him to get traction to get out
was to put his hind paws in the water. Which he did, for a nanosecond,
just long enough to launch out and leave a wet paw print trail around
the house. i think if I had tried to help him it would have been one of
those all-claws out situations, which I didn't want to get involved with.
Old November 4th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat big bowl iz efil, at owrz owlde howze sumtimez it hadda water monzterz
anna sumtimez not...

MH and storrmmee

soft note: i soak things in the tub, MH and storrmmee never got that
concept, so when zoomies occur they inevitabley get wet,

soft
. ..