TURN BACK YER CLOCKS

Old November 5th 10, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default TURN BACK YER CLOCKS sorry wrong word used

soft izunt readin muc der rite now, dey iz pikin onna nofur hoomin rite now
so her iz stikin ta grupz whut stay on topik, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Fank yew OEJ, boy dere wuz uh fite on da hoomin groop were Mommy don't
post no moar bowt dat wurding.
Luffs Mosey

itz spring furwurd anna fall back so whatever uscats anna smurt hoominz
knewed what ursef meaned, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="
I meant Daylight Savings Time ENDS. DUH. I apologize.
Love
Kyla

"Mosey =^..^="
Mosey's Secretary Kyla here reminding you that Daylight Savings Time
begins on Nov 7, so before you hoomins go to bed, set your clocks back
one hour. Maybe someone could post this to RPCA?
Love
Kyla
--giving the keyboard back to Mosey

Old November 5th 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

yeUP, dere iz styll ulot uff fiting ubaowt dat cuz sum hoomin poasted diz
tew dere,
Meowmie duzznt rite dere rite now cuz wull, dey dunt wike hur. Mrrrrrrrt!!
Gud fur soft, OEJ. Luffs, Mosey

Old November 6th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

" (Gandalf)" On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:34:40 -0700,
"Mosey =^..^="
Fank yew OEJ, boy dere wuz uh fite on da hoomin groop were Mommy don't
post
no moar bowt dat wurding.
Luffs Mosey

THat's because the people on the human group aren't being NICE
anymore

Thank you Unkle Gandalf. That is so sad
Luvz n a nosepoink and thank you for being such a good friend to my mommy.
Mosey and his family

Old November 6th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 03:35:00 GMT,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

THat's because the people on the human group aren't being NICE
anymore

Datz been troo for yeerz and yeerz! RPCA iz a
highly disfunkshunal groop; a lot ob meenmeen
peeples liff dere. Datz why I iz NOT allowed to
bisit it!

I wish peeple here wood belief mine hooman wen he
sez dis!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2010 1:24:47 PM
Old November 7th 10, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 03:35:00 GMT,
(Gandalf)'sayed

THat's because the people on the human group aren't being NICE
anymore

Datz been troo for yeerz and yeerz! RPCA iz a
highly disfunkshunal groop; a lot ob meenmeen
peeples liff dere. Datz why I iz NOT allowed to
bisit it!

I wish peeple here wood belief mine hooman wen he
sez dis!

Fank yyew Mme. Anaïs ai ugrea wiff yew
Datz wy mine hoomin mommy duzznt poazt dere gno moar. Mrrrrrrrrrt on dem
meen hoominz hoo pik on hur,
Dat maykes hur sad cuz hur iz uh nise Mommy n twid tew hulp hoominz n gib
dem komfurt n purrz n prayers wen dey nead et but dey... oh nebber mynd,
dem izznt wurf tawkin ubaowt heer. Nope.
Purrs, n luffs iz wat kaowntz. yeUP Wee wike et bedder heer, Luffs, Mosey
fur hiz famlee
Mosey gibz hiz wife Meowy uh BIG nosepoink
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2010 1:24:47 PM

Old November 7th 10, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 21:23:46 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

oh nebber mynd,
dem izznt wurf tawkin ubaowt heer. Nope.

Dis iz troo, Mosey! nosepoinks back!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/7/2010 1:12:16 PM
Old November 8th 10, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 21:23:46 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

oh nebber mynd,
dem izznt wurf tawkin ubaowt heer. Nope.

Dis iz troo, Mosey! nosepoinks back!

Fank yerownself fur dat Mme. Anaïs
n fank yew fur da nosepoink. Heer is une fur yerownself. Ai wud wike tew
danse wiff yew,
et iz umkay wiff mine wife Meowy, we dunt git jellis. Nope.
Purrs
Mosey

--
Purrs,