Purrs four Mommy Micki

Old November 4th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Purrs four Mommy Micki

Our Mommy is not feeling gudgud. We wood tell yoons mor butted awl we
gno is dat she is talking to her noo-rolojust. Wee ar wurried.

Peez purr.

--

Missy an Sunrise and da Bear an Samanth an Uncl Bill and WooToo

Old November 4th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur Meowmi Micki dat she feelz bedder. Noo-rolojust needz to help.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old November 4th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 4, 6:08*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Purrz and prayerz for as long as you need them.

Fangu.
serious face
Mine meomie wanna gno wat to dew about furtigo.

Missy

hoomin comment: Micki has had several attacks of vertigo lately. She
has had medical help but, aside from the symptoms going away for
awhile, nothing has helped. In addition, she has anxiety and neck
pain. She wants me to tell you how much she appreciates the kitties
purring and the hoomins praying for her.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 4th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Our Mommy is not feeling gudgud. We wood tell yoons mor butted awl we
gno is dat she is talking to her noo-rolojust. Wee ar wurried.

Peez purr.

--

Missy an Sunrise and da Bear an Samanth an Uncl Bill and WooToo

Lotza Purrrrzzzzz an Puuurrrrayerzzzzz cummin yu
Meowmmeee'z way frum diz heowz.
Pit2nya & Antee Sylvia

Old November 5th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Will in New Haven" Our Mommy is not feeling gudgud. We wood tell yoons
mor butted awl we
gno is dat she is talking to her noo-rolojust. Wee ar wurried.

Peez purr.

--

Missy an Sunrise and da Bear an Samanth an Uncl Bill and WooToo

Mosey, Pooky Kat, Pipps and Sqweex Mommy Kyla send their purrs with love
for your Mommy to be okay.

Old November 5th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Nov 4, 6:08 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Purrz and prayerz for as long as you need them.

Fangu.
serious face
Mine meomie wanna gno wat to dew about furtigo.

Missy

hoomin comment: Micki has had several attacks of vertigo lately. She
has had medical help but, aside from the symptoms going away for
awhile, nothing has helped. In addition, she has anxiety and neck
pain. She wants me to tell you how much she appreciates the kitties
purring and the hoomins praying for her.

--
Will in New Haven

Have hurself stan upp slowly a wee r awl sneding hur purrz n prayers fur az
long az hur needz dem.
Luvs, Mosey, Meowy, Pooky Kat, Pipps, Sqweex, and owr Mommy Kyla

Old November 5th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we haz putted alla owr purrz on high healin mode fur hersef, anna keep kalm
fur da rezt of ursefz, MH, beri katcerned

Old November 5th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz gonna letsa soft talk here fur a bit, juzt know we iz still purrin, MH

-have her check her regularily scheduled meds, some cause this after
time/build up in the system.
-have her get checked for an inner ear infection, my dad had several
episodes over several weeks mostly when he turned his head, he would have
pain in his neck and get it so bad he would almost hurl, turned out to be a
deep inner ear inefection..

i am not a medical person, just hoping some of this helps,

soft