Wunnferful Foodz!

Old November 7th 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Wunnferful Foodz!

I love it when meowmie messes up and freezes too much meat. We getz the
rest!

She frozed a big piece of pork almost the size of Sammy! Dey hacked and
sawed it down to put in the dehyrdator noise machine fur us and den she make
a HUGE pot of pulled porkies. She put some of dat aside for us then threw
2foot spices and stuff on the rest ruining it but dat ok. we got *most* of
it.

Tonight me and Sammy gets pork gravy. Cash cant have none as he gets bad
ears an itchy bits with wheat. Me and Sammy are ok wif wheat so we be lick
slurping tonight! Samy had ta ask me what gravy wuz. Poor Sammy never got
good stuff afor here. Just kibble and cold can doggie stuff.

As long as she don't feed Sammy pork liver, it's ok.

Hush, I jus saw her pull out sumfin else. Sneakings off to go see. I
reports laterz.

Old November 7th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 5:17*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

MMMMMMMMMMMM pullt pok an pok grabee. Beleeve yoo ME, mine dog Hethur
gno wat dat stuff isses. Gudgud stuf for kittees OR doggies. Enjoi.

runs over to 'freshment table at the Balll

--
Wascal

Old November 7th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U bestis beez karefulz postink stuff like dat. U will haff da hole
kommunitee portink over dere ta check itself outz. O t smelling the food
already.

Old November 7th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Will in New Haven" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

I love it when meowmie messes up and freezes too much meat. We getz the
rest!
Tonight me and Sammy gets pork gravy. Cash cant have none as he gets bad
ears an itchy bits with wheat. Me and Sammy are ok wif wheat so we be
lick
slurping tonight! Samy had ta ask me what gravy wuz. Poor Sammy never got
good stuff afor here. Just kibble and cold can doggie stuff.

Hush, I jus saw her pull out sumfin else. Sneakings off to go see. I
reports laterz.

MMMMMMMMMMMM pullt pok an pok grabee. Beleeve yoo ME, mine dog Hethur
gno wat dat stuff isses. Gudgud stuf for kittees OR doggies. Enjoi.

Sammy is now setting in da kitchen. He jus setting dere grinnin. Cash is
trying ta be aloof an sofisticatted on da carpet before da kitchen.

8 minutes. I sees that extra. Meowmie chopped a shrimpie. I gets da head
(bestest part). Cash get da body and sammy get da tail (next bestest part).

Oh! 5 mins now!
I go delicately waitz.

Old November 7th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dunt luk too innerezted, it will let urown hoomin getsa big egoo, OEJ

Old November 7th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Granby" wrote

U bestis beez karefulz postink stuff like dat. U will haff da hole
kommunitee portink over dere ta check itself outz. O t smelling the food
already.

Ok, Iz back. She pulled out a shrimp biger dan my arm an I gots da head.
Sammy gotz da tail and Cash gots da middle an I gif him reast of da head
when i eats da best parts.

Sammy jus finish. He eats slow so has ta eats in da bathrum. He saz WOW,
das gravy? I hep him lick his jaw clean cuz he gotz sum of da good stuff
dere.

Now dey snoozing nose ta nose befur the fireplace. Y A W N. I gonna joins
dem.

Old November 8th 10, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:17:34 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

[...]

it is all so gudgud!
beauty

Old November 8th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 6:33*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Granby" wrote

U bestis beez karefulz postink stuff like dat. *U will haff da hole
kommunitee portink over dere ta check itself outz. *O t smelling the food
already.

Ok, Iz back. She pulled out a shrimp biger dan my arm an I gots da head.
Sammy gotz da tail and Cash gots da middle an I gif him reast of da head
when i eats da best parts.

Sammy jus finish. *He eats slow so has ta eats in da bathrum. *He saz WOW,
das gravy? *I hep him lick his jaw clean cuz he gotz sum of da good stuff
dere.

Now dey snoozing nose ta nose befur the fireplace. *Y A W N. *I gonna joins
dem.

Wut cood be betterer dan nappin wiff frenz in a comfy cuddlespot affer
a gudgud meel? Well, aside frum dansin wiff Ms. Piglett.

--
Wascal