OT UPDATE 2 medical thing

Old October 23rd 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default OT UPDATE 2 medical thing

Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a week
in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old October 23rd 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmmee

glad they figured it out, hope you are better soon Lee

--
Have a great day
news

Old October 23rd 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a week
in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Any chance it started with a cat scratch? We are purring for a complete
recovery and fast. MLB
Old October 23rd 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Oct 22, 9:25*pm, Mark Edwards wrote:
Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a week
in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Oh, Mark. I am so sorry. Will be purring for a fast recovery. I know
that is
very painful. My sister had a bout with it. Serious stuff.
You'll feel much better when you have some kitty nurses walking all
over you at home. :-)
Anything we can do?

Sherry
Old October 23rd 09, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a week
in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Poor you If it's not one thing, it's another.
Purrayers you get feeling better fast.
Love
Kyla

Old October 23rd 09, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
news

Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a week
in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Yikes! Normally I'm not in favor of suing people, but it sounds to me as if
you have grounds for a malpractice suit against that stupid doctor that
allowed your condition to get this bad.

Purrs for a quick recovery are on the way.

Joy

Old October 23rd 09, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe
a week in the hospital.

Jesus! That's really scary. I'm glad you're getting the right treatment
now. And I agree with Joy - you definitely have grounds for a malpractice
suit. At the very least, you should report him when you're well enough
to deal with that. His negligence could have killed you!

Joyce

--
"Bacteria, with a few more bells and whistles."
-- Bonnie Bassler, describing human beings

[Hmm... I think my random sig selector is a bit of a wise guy. ]
Old October 23rd 09, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe
a week in the hospital.

Yuck. Marion had something like that (but much smaller) in a buttock
a few weeks ago when I was having the heart trouble. Took a while
before they found an antibiotic that both worked and that she wasn't
violently allergic to, but they didn't need to do anything surgical,
we just got through an immense number of high-tech wound dressings.
In one week we made about four visits to the hospital between us (I
thought we ought to get a loyalty card: get a dozen stamps and claim
a free brain scan). Her infection has just about healed now; sounds
like yours is going to take some getting over.

Marion reads rec.crafts.textiles.quilting, where they often do prayer
requests. It was tempting to post "Prayer Request: Marion's Bum".

Hugs and Purrs,

Heck, it's you that needs them.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******
Old October 23rd 09, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a
week in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Ouch! Purrs for a rapid recovery.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 23rd 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
news

Latest:

Huge staph infection, large chunk of flesh carved from back, maybe a week
in the hospital.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Mega purrs on the way, Mark! Staph infections are quite serious.

Jill