How much do you talk to your cat?

Old February 4th 05, 04:31 AM
Sherry

"Sherry " wrote in message

ML

Oh, me too. In fact, I was singing 'Yo Yo Yo Yo Yoda" to the Kinks'

"Lola" ten
years before Weird Al ever heard of it.

Oh my. Yoda wasn't gender confused, was he?

No, that was my Cellie. The first Cat in Drag. Cellie's the one who went to the
vet for neutering, and came out with a spay incision. They either thought he
was a girl or went after those balls the long way.

Sherry
Old February 4th 05, 04:36 AM
Mary

"Sherry " wrote in message

"Sherry " wrote in message

ML

Oh, me too. In fact, I was singing 'Yo Yo Yo Yo Yoda" to the Kinks'

"Lola" ten
years before Weird Al ever heard of it.

Oh my. Yoda wasn't gender confused, was he?

No, that was my Cellie. The first Cat in Drag. Cellie's the one who went

to the
vet for neutering, and came out with a spay incision. They either thought

he
was a girl or went after those balls the long way.

Sherry

WHAT? No way! How did the vet explain that?

Old February 8th 05, 09:15 AM
Lesley Madigan

Sarrasine gets Frank Zappa's "Goblin Girl" with the words changed to
"I'm smitten....with this kitten"

Aughgh! A Zappa fan! Yay!

You bet. Redunzel is how I pronounce her name it's actually RDNZL

after the instrumental but I got sick of people asking me how to
pronouce it....

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 8th 05, 06:25 PM
Mary

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
m...

Sarrasine gets Frank Zappa's "Goblin Girl" with the words changed to
"I'm smitten....with this kitten"

Aughgh! A Zappa fan! Yay!

You bet. Redunzel is how I pronounce her name it's actually RDNZL

after the instrumental but I got sick of people asking me how to
pronouce it....

Cute! I truly miss St. Zappa. It was he who predicted the world's
current crisis with religious fanatics in "Dumb all Over" [ A Little Ugly
on the Side.]

Old February 9th 05, 11:12 AM
Lesley Madigan

Cute! I truly miss St. Zappa. It was he who predicted the world's
current crisis with religious fanatics in "Dumb all Over" [ A Little Ugly
on the Side.]

I also miss St Zappa. The night after we heard he died, my brother
phoned the house in hysterics, he just kept saying "He's dead. He's
dead." I was out so my SO was saying how sad it was Zappa had died.
My brother interrupted him explaining that he was actually talking
about my dad who had just died, then my brother paused and said "And
Zappa's dead as well? That's all I need!"

Old February 9th 05, 05:53 PM
Mary

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
m...
Cute! I truly miss St. Zappa. It was he who predicted the world's
current crisis with religious fanatics in "Dumb all Over" [ A Little

Ugly
on the Side.]

I also miss St Zappa. The night after we heard he died, my brother
phoned the house in hysterics, he just kept saying "He's dead. He's
dead." I was out so my SO was saying how sad it was Zappa had died.
My brother interrupted him explaining that he was actually talking
about my dad who had just died, then my brother paused and said "And
Zappa's dead as well? That's all I need!"

Oh my GOD. That was a bad time for everyone. My father had
also just died right before Zappa did.

I hate that lots of people just do not get Frank Zappa.
He had the best social conscience--he got angry about
the things that matter. (Which of course just means that I
agree with him!) He had a lot of anger in the "this is a battle
worthy of our weapons" way. Anger is not always bad.
Sometimes it is the only sane response.

I had a friend who was a lighting man for Zappa.
He said it was absolutely true that there was a
strict no drugs rule, and anyone found breaking it
got tossed off the tour. That of course did not
apply for the Winstons and black coffee Frank
lived on.

Old February 10th 05, 10:40 AM
Lesley Madigan

Oh my. That's pretty funny actually. And I bet your dad would be honored
that he was right up there with Zappa!

Actually my dad was a firm believer that "the day the music died" was
the same day that Beethoven died. If he ended up in a queue at the
Pearly Gates with Zappa he would not have been amused at all!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs

"Talk among the animals" Mike Cats - misc 0 December 2nd 04 04:12 PM
Baby talk Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 57 August 29th 04 02:37 AM
Who says cats can't talk? Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 22 May 15th 04 04:13 PM
Baby Talk Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 42 April 28th 04 02:10 PM
My, we do love to talk:) Brad Snow Cat anecdotes 6 September 8th 03 11:53 PM