Kumani Does the Wash

Old July 11th 05, 12:32 AM
Enfilade

Default Kumani Does the Wash

Today I decided to change the doll display I have on my end table, by
putting out some different dolls in different outfits. Well, Kumani
decided to be HELPFUL. She picks up doll clothes in her mouth and
carries them into the kitchen where she drops them INTO HER WATER DISH.
I've had to rescue about 7 different articles of clothing and lay them
out on the counter to dry.

--Fil

Old July 11th 05, 02:04 AM
jmcquown

Enfilade wrote:
Today I decided to change the doll display I have on my end table, by
putting out some different dolls in different outfits. Well, Kumani
decided to be HELPFUL. She picks up doll clothes in her mouth and
carries them into the kitchen where she drops them INTO HER WATER
DISH. I've had to rescue about 7 different articles of clothing and
lay them out on the counter to dry.

--Fil

At least she didn't add detergent and swish them around with her paw

Jill

Old July 11th 05, 04:47 AM
Gabey8

[[Today I decided to change the doll display I have on my end table, by
putting out some different dolls in different outfits. Well, Kumani
decided to be HELPFUL. She picks up doll clothes in her mouth and
carries them into the kitchen where she drops them INTO HER WATER DISH.
I've had to rescue about 7 different articles of clothing and lay them
out on the counter to dry.

--Fil ]]

Either Captain or Stanley, I'm not sure whom, decided to make some CATNIP
TEA by dropping a catnip-filled mousie into their water dish.

I let the mouse air-dry... I kind of wanted to see if I could salvage it
because it'd belonged to Captain and Stanley's immediate predecessors,
Melody and Harmony (both RB now). But the catnip mousie "lives" in the
basement (as do the water dishes), so I don't really know if they're still
playing with it much. I do know that the toys randomly migrate to
different parts of the cellar floor every time I go down there, but I
don't know how much attention each toy gets.

In any event, it hasn't been used as a mouse-shaped teabag again, so I
suppose I should be glad of that. ;o)

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old July 11th 05, 05:19 AM
jmcquown

Gabey8 wrote:
I let the mouse air-dry... I kind of wanted to see if I could salvage
it because it'd belonged to Captain and Stanley's immediate
predecessors, Melody and Harmony (both RB now). But the catnip mousie
"lives" in the basement (as do the water dishes), so I don't really
know if they're still playing with it much. I do know that the toys
randomly migrate to different parts of the cellar floor every time I
go down there, but I don't know how much attention each toy gets.

I notice Persia's toys shift around mysteriously even though I rarely see
her play with them. The only thing she really pays obvious attention to is
the "sock" with the velcro sealed pouch; I add fresh catnip to it every few
weeks and then it gets a vigorous bouncing, tossing, chasing and a severe
tongue-lashing as she settles down and cradles it like a kitten and licks it
to death

Jill

Old July 11th 05, 03:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On 10 Jul 2005 16:32:55 -0700, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Today I decided to change the doll display I have on my end table, by
putting out some different dolls in different outfits. Well, Kumani
decided to be HELPFUL. She picks up doll clothes in her mouth and
carries them into the kitchen where she drops them INTO HER WATER DISH.
I've had to rescue about 7 different articles of clothing and lay them
out on the counter to dry.

--Fil

You were going to wash them anyway, weren't you?

Theresa
Old July 12th 05, 12:27 AM
Enfilade

THeir mousies get washed on a fairly regular basis--I wish they'd clean
their own toys and let me worry about mine.

--Fil
and a Transmetal 2 Tigerhawk with kitten teething marks in his plastic
wings

Old July 13th 05, 02:04 PM
Christina Websell

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
Today I decided to change the doll display I have on my end table, by
putting out some different dolls in different outfits. Well, Kumani
decided to be HELPFUL. She picks up doll clothes in her mouth and
carries them into the kitchen where she drops them INTO HER WATER DISH.
I've had to rescue about 7 different articles of clothing and lay them
out on the counter to dry.

--Fil

LOL! She was saving you a job, what a kind bitty ;-)

Tweed