Left a Message for kili's Husband

Old January 8th 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Left a Message for kili's Husband

Since I don't know if anyone else here talks with Christy's husband, Allan,
I left him a message about the proposed "vet credit" for Tyrone, Chloe and
Miss Pua. (I'm not taking credit for the idea in any way, shape or form.)
I explained how some people from rpca came up with the idea of establishing
a credit with whatever vet they use so he wouldn't have to worry about vet
bills in the event of a kitty emergency. I asked him to call me back if the
idea is okay with him, and to give me the name of the vet so we can get it
set up.

It may be a while before I hear from him. I also emailed the suggestion to
someone I know has been in regular contact with him. Allan is obviously
overwhelmed right now. He's getting ready to make a trip to Maui with her
cremains on 1/11 to honor her final wishes. But I feel sure I'll hear from
him or our mutual friend and then we'll know if/how to proceed.

Hope you don't mind my taking the bull by the horns. (I've figured out a
way I can contribute to the fund, too.)

Jill

Old January 8th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"jmcquown" wrote in message

[...]

Mind? Heck no. *Thankyou* for doing this.

Poor Allen - there'd be a bazillion things to organise and think about, and
that all has to be done whilst in deepest of phase of grief.

It not *urgent* that this vet fund get setup, but yes, I think it would be a
wonderful gift from RPCA that we ensure Kili's beloved kitties are cared for

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old January 8th 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

It not *urgent* that this vet fund get setup, but yes, I think it would
be a wonderful gift from RPCA that we ensure Kili's beloved kitties are
cared for

I think it's wonderful, too! If I were dying, worrying about my cats would
be way up there among my priorities.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 9th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

It not *urgent* that this vet fund get setup, but yes, I think it would
be a wonderful gift from RPCA that we ensure Kili's beloved kitties are
cared for

I think it's wonderful, too! If I were dying, worrying about my cats would
be way up there among my priorities.

It was very up there when I was told I would die in 05. Helen M was going
to have KFC and Debbie W, Boyfriend. I couldn't explain how glad I was.
June was going to sort out my poultry, I trusted her to do the very best for
them.
However I refused to die so I can still look after them myself.

Old January 9th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

bastXXXette
Yowie
It not *urgent* that this vet fund get setup, but yes, I think it would
be a wonderful gift from RPCA that we ensure Kili's beloved kitties are
cared for

I think it's wonderful, too! If I were dying, worrying about my cats would
be way up there among my priorities.

Amen to that Joyce..
What a wonderful location to be 'sent off', Hawaii, beautiful sunrises,
sunsets, people. Poor Allan., but he has so many people who love him and
care for him in his time of the loss of his beloved Christy.
Did they meet in Hawaii?
Kyla
--who will be thinking good thoughts about them then and now.

--
Joyce ^..^