Virtually Free Cat Toy!

Old October 26th 09, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Virtually Free Cat Toy!

Persia has never had the pleasure of playing with a milk-jug ring before.
My SO and I bought a gallon of milk last weekend and it came with one of
those peel-off plastic rings. (The milk I usually buy doesn't have that
kind.) I tossed it on the kitchen floor. That milk ring has found its way
into the bedroom, the living room, the den, the laundry room... heck, it's
been all over the house! I'm definitely going to have to check what kind of
ring the milk jug has on it next time I buy milk. She's having a blast with
that stupid little piece of plastic

Jill

Old October 26th 09, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Oct 26, 7:05*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Persia has never had the pleasure of playing with a milk-jug ring before.
My SO and I bought a gallon of milk last weekend and it came with one of
those peel-off plastic rings. *(The milk I usually buy doesn't have that
kind.) *I tossed it on the kitchen floor. *That milk ring has found its way
into the bedroom, the living room, the den, the laundry room... heck, it's
been all over the house! *I'm definitely going to have to check what kind of
ring the milk jug has on it next time I buy milk. *She's having a blast with
that stupid little piece of plastic

Jill

They do love milk rings! I had forgotten about that. The foster
kittens I had
used to go nuts over them.
We moved furniture over the weekend and found (among other stuff!)
about
a 2" diameter tin foil ball I had made. They went absolutely crazy
over it.
(they've already lost it again)

Sherry
Old October 26th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

[...]

Last night, Licky was playing soccer/football with a dry (uncooked)
chick pea on my kitchen floor.

Joyce

--
If an animal does something, they call it instinct. If we do exactly
the same thing for the same reason, they call it intelligence.
Old October 26th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sherry wrote:
They do love milk rings! I had forgotten about that. The foster
kittens I had
used to go nuts over them.
We moved furniture over the weekend and found (among other stuff!)
about
a 2" diameter tin foil ball I had made. They went absolutely crazy
over it.
(they've already lost it again)

Every time I use tin foil and I'm done with it, I scrunch it up into a
ball for Caliban. He loves them.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old October 26th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

They do love milk rings! I had forgotten about that. The foster
kittens I had used to go nuts over them.
We moved furniture over the weekend and found (among other stuff!)
about a 2" diameter tin foil ball I had made. They went absolutely
crazy over it. (they've already lost it again)

Every time I use tin foil and I'm done with it, I scrunch it up
into a ball for Caliban. He loves them.

My Mingus used to get excited every time the mail arrived. He knew
that we'd screw the empty envelopes up and throw them for him to
chase. He made such a routine of it that when he died we buried him
with a scrunched-up envelope to chase into the afterlife.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******
Old October 26th 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

My Mingus used to get excited every time the mail arrived. He knew
that we'd screw the empty envelopes up and throw them for him to
chase. He made such a routine of it that when he died we buried him
with a scrunched-up envelope to chase into the afterlife.

Aww! I hope he's still playing with it...

--
Seen on a T-shirt:

If At First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Isn't For You