I needz uh gurlfrend

Old January 2nd 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default I gotz a date:) I needz uh gurlfrend

On Jan 1, 3:28 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
I gess I dunt gneed uh gurlfrend no moar...no gurl kitty wuntz uh guy wif
tew bitz,
MeOwy nebber gotted bak tew mee n I keep puting mine foot in myown mouf.
Sawry
Mosey
--kontryte

Sowwy Mosey, I hab gotted sew distwakdidded. Pweez port offur fur ar
dayt. I gott wotta fansee feets kribbls an indor kitty kirbls an
catnip an two windo seets an two kittee tweez an toys an wotta tishoo
paypr. I gess I mist dat eggziding twip on da big bawl. Furry
dizapoinkink.
MeOwy, wayting in da windo.

HiHi MeOwy,
I dint sea diz til gnow...et iz ulmost nyne pee em heere, n
I dunno iffen yoo r nappin owt urrrrr gnot.
Sinse we r nite kreatshures, I kan port over wen mine hoomins
r sawing lawgz, but haow doo I find yer haowse?
Yoo kan kawl mee on mine selfone fingy..mine nummer iz
867-5309 .*blinx*
[ izza hoomin ringHtone sawng ]
Saowndz wike yoo mayde uh nise date fur isses n haow kan I sae no tew dat?
grinz Fangu...
See yoo sooooon
Mosey
*gafferz sum stuff n putz et in thuh porter*
Heerz fone fingy ring.........

Old January 2nd 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

On Jan 1, 3:28 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" I gess I dunt gneed uh gurlfrend no
moar...no gurl kitty wuntz uh guy wif
tew bitz,
MeOwy nebber gotted bak tew mee n I keep puting mine foot in myown mouf.
Sawry
Mosey
--kontryte

Dear Mosey,
Yoo can bwing yur bitties wif yoo.
MeOwy, going bak to hur gnap

Datz umak MeOwy, mabbee unthur tyme..Iz dat umkay wiff yoo?
I jest wanna sea yer pwace n spendd sum tyme wiff yoo furst.
Mosey
--on my waaaaaay offerrrrr...I faownd uh mapp

Old January 2nd 10, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

I fink weee gotted et awl wurked owt.
Mosey
Happee

i dusiny haffa pozt ani more butted i thinkz you should azk hersef iz her
iz readi, i alzo haznot seed animore poztz afur dat one so maeb herown
sekatari iz buzi or hanged ofur furn da hoomin new yerz parti, trudi

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" mabbee, butt i nebber hurd no moar bowt dat.

i thinked i seed where her sayed her wuld gona date wif yoursef, Trudi

Old January 2nd 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default I needz uh gurlfrend

I sointlee did jest dat.
Gnow weeeee hab a hoomin frend hooooo
iz koming offer tew spend da weeek und...n meowmie iz nurvus dat I
mite exkape ugin wen he goez in da owt tew hab uh cigaret.
Dat kollar iz no dammmm gud...shhhhhh...Mosey
--wookz in da ayre n wisselz inocentleeeee

well ifin da hoomin wunt opin da blindz den you hasta take da redurkatin
into yourown pawz,,, anna fangz, trudi, who knowz

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^="

itz gud dey iz no trublez, butted some ladycatz iz like mine soft,
hersef iz notted veri gud with hoomin kittenz, so diz iz impurtint
imfurmashun fura ladykittytaknow... Trudi, prlezed herown furnd iz dowin
better

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^="

trudi takez owt herown skort buk, makez sum notez inna mancat
sekshun,... den refurz to da girlcat sheshun...

dear mosey, i thinkz you shuld say you haf kitz ... butted besidez dat
i thinkz you will haf sum innerestz...

trudi markz who she thinkz will be innerested.

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
inny taykerz? I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew, imprezzed yut??
Luffs
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada

Old January 2nd 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

gud newz, trudi makez a few notez,

trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection... if you choose to send the check i will consider your opinion

Old January 2nd 10, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

YeeeeeeeeeUP, et iz
Oh meowmie chaynged hur nayme on da uther groop hee hee hee.
et iz Kylatte' gnow but her left meeown askey bye hur nayme.
Y? hur wuffz kawfee n sumtymez I lix da fome off hur finnerz.
Mosey

gud newz, trudi makez a few notez,

trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection... if you choose to send the check i will consider your opinion
on how i post.

Mrrrrrrrrrrt??? watz diss???

"Mosey =^..^="

Old January 2nd 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well get of your royal Duff anna ask herselfz fur a date, iz u a cat or a
mouse? Piglett just wondering.

Old January 2nd 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

*blinx* mrrrrrrrrrrt..x cuuuuuuuze meeeeee?
I wennted tew hur haowse wast nite n wee sat on da tree n
had sum nip n hadda nise time ...faangu...
thu moon wuz still sumwhut fule.
Hur meowmie nebber noo I wuz dere....
Mrrrrrrrrrrt ....
Umkay den....umkaaaaaaaay?
Mosey

Old January 2nd 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default Meow MeOwy Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

I fink I needz uh alleybye fur wast nite...waffs.....
Mosey

"Mosey =^..^=" *blinx* mrrrrrrrrrrt..x cuuuuuuuze meeeeee?

Old January 3rd 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 2, 5:23*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

--kontryte- Hide quoted text -

Yess an I needz a owlabye fur gnot shoween up NooYeerz eeb. Didded
yoo weeseev mine uhpawlagee Mosey??
If I haff to way bwaym it wud be atted da feetz of da meowmie, er da
sekwaterry, hoo tooked da nite off.
How bout we airport to Hawhyee an sunbave onna beech? go hoowa danseen
an feest atta loo-ow?
MeOwy, gettink in da gruv ob dayteen