Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old October 22nd 03, 05:31 PM
Samuel Redkitten

Welcome, Toni Kitten!

Here in mineown hous we is all adopted kitties. Mineownself, I started
out as a foster kitty but quickly turned into a adopted kitty. I was
living wild and mine hoomins catched me and planned to find a good home
for me, but decided dey couldn't let me go so I became a part of der
family. Maybe dat will happen wif you too.

You sound bootiful. I'z a little younger dan you (I'z about 4 months
old), but I'z a pretty good purrer too.

Samuel Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Dear Miss Lillith,
I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
undercarriage I has leopard spots

I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a foster
kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to sit
on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat

Old October 22nd 03, 11:56 PM
Miss Violette

glad to meet yourownsef, I hopez I can stay butted furry says dat the legal
guys says no anna he also says I hasta hafta to hav da right house, Toni,
hopin

Old October 23rd 03, 02:02 AM
ChildFree23

Do you like getting belly rubs? Sometimes when I'm napping in the sunlight,
Meowmie Debby likes to sneak up and give me one. I give her a leg roll so
she can rubrubrub even betterer.

Is you been fixedwhennotbroke yet?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
Dear Miss Lillith,
I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
undercarriage I has leopard spots

I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a

foster
kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to

sit
on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news
Meow, Toni Bennett! How old are you? What do you look like? How long

have
you been living with Trudi? Where did you come from?

Lilith Kitten
Chief Yenta & Nosy-Body In Residence

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
s.com...
*small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*

Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard

spots
on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
ChildFree23 wrote in message
hlink.net...
Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble

cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position

Vertical or horizontal stripes?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabby stripes.

Allegra, TCC

Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.

But do you have spots on your belly?

Lilith Kitten
Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Old October 23rd 03, 02:03 AM
ChildFree23

[Nosey meowmie butts into catversation.]

How are the legal guys going to know how many cats you have unless you tell
them?

Old October 29th 03, 01:47 AM
Adam

Do you like getting belly rubs? Sometimes when I'm napping in the
sunlight,
Meowmie Debby likes to sneak up and give me one. I give her a leg roll so
she can rubrubrub even betterer.

Is you been fixedwhennotbroke yet?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

I giv gudgud leg rolls, but only tu Unca Adam. Sumtimez he callz me
"Allegra Leg Roll"!

Allegra