Nu TEC Meeting...ideerz

Old August 27th 03, 01:42 AM
ChildFree23

Taybull da meeting!!! Taybul da meeting!!!

Meowmee baykt mee uh Furrday kayke. Heer it iz. Tuday is mine furrday!!!
Itza carob kayke, tayztz lyke chawkalate, wiff wippykreem onnit, an pouncy
sprinkelz tuu.!!

Huu wantz uh peeze????

Happy furr-day Dyna! We'll take three pieces.

Sorry we're late, though. Meowmie Debby has worked late every night this
week and has been too tired to let us attend the TEC meeting.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

Old August 27th 03, 02:24 PM
dsh-diva

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:57:56 GMT, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

Da Mew Meeting of Tuffted Eer Club (TEC) is uhbowt tu kum tu ordur...

So furr ower planz ar to meet atta beetch, hava piknik wyle watchink furr
see-burdz, speshully tufted wunz, an den go tu Tufts Abysmul Plane inna
submurreen, an see da fishyzmay alowng da way.

Taybull da meeting!!! Taybul da meeting!!!

Meowmee baykt mee uh Furrday kayke. Heer it iz. Tuday is mine furrday!!!
Itza carob kayke, tayztz lyke chawkalate, wiff wippykreem onnit, an pouncy
sprinkelz tuu.!!

Huu wantz uh peeze????

Dyna, awl x-sited tu be sixz yeerz yung.

Happy Purrday Dyna! How lukkee yu ar tu haff such a nice meowmee.
Owrown purrday wuz da 16th, butted we dint gets enny kayke. Hhmmph!!
So we appursheyate you sharing yurs wif us. It shur looks gudgud!!

Fangu, Xena and Callisto (2 yeers old!!)

Old August 28th 03, 12:15 AM
Adam

Da Mew Meeting of Tuffted Eer Club (TEC) is uhbowt tu kum tu ordur...

So furr ower planz ar to meet atta beetch, hava piknik wyle watchink furr
see-burdz, speshully tufted wunz, an den go tu Tufts Abysmul Plane inna
submurreen, an see da fishyzmay alowng da way.

I fink dat iz tu menny things tu du at wun meeting, we will nefur get all uv
dem done. Besides, we'll need some things tu du at future meetings!

Allegra, Vice Purresident, TEC
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old August 29th 03, 03:11 AM
Sylvia M.

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
Taybull da meeting!!! Taybul da meeting!!!

Meowmee baykt mee uh Furrday kayke. Heer it iz. Tuday is mine

furrday!!!
Itza carob kayke, tayztz lyke chawkalate, wiff wippykreem onnit, an

pouncy
sprinkelz tuu.!!

Huu wantz uh peeze????

Happy furr-day Dyna! We'll take three pieces.

Sorry we're late, though. Meowmie Debby has worked late every night this
week and has been too tired to let us attend the TEC meeting.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

heer yar! | | | 3 slycez.

Wheew!! I am shur glad yuuz kud mayk it.
Waddya think ov da planz?
Shud we hed furr da beesh tumurroo??

Dyna, happy tu see moor memfurrz chekin in

Old August 29th 03, 03:11 AM
Sylvia M.

"Adam" wrote in message
Da Mew Meeting of Tuffted Eer Club (TEC) is uhbowt tu kum tu ordur...

So furr ower planz ar to meet atta beetch, hava piknik wyle watchink

furr
see-burdz, speshully tufted wunz, an den go tu Tufts Abysmul Plane inna
submurreen, an see da fishyzmay alowng da way.

I fink dat iz tu menny things tu du at wun meeting, we will nefur get all

uv
dem done. Besides, we'll need some things tu du at future meetings!

Allegra, Vice Purresident, TEC

--

Yu probly gotz uh poynt, Allegra.

Whaddya tink, tuffted burdz ur...???

Dyna, tinkin dat tayking it tu uh vote wud be prolonging efurryting

Old August 30th 03, 12:37 AM
ChildFree23

Happy furr-day Dyna! We'll take three pieces.

Sorry we're late, though. Meowmie Debby has worked late every night

this
week and has been too tired to let us attend the TEC meeting.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

heer yar! | | | 3 slycez.

Wheew!! I am shur glad yuuz kud mayk it.
Waddya think ov da planz?
Shud we hed furr da beesh tumurroo??

Dyna, happy tu see moor memfurrz chekin in

Why doesn't the TEC sponsor my DOC Partee at the beach? After all, I is a
memfur in good standing. I love to roll in the sand, and even my winkwink
Hobbes will be coming (eventually).

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old September 3rd 03, 03:28 AM
Adam

Yu probly gotz uh poynt, Allegra.

Whaddya tink, tuffted burdz ur...???

Dyna, tinkin dat tayking it tu uh vote wud be prolonging efurryting

We kin go with just da tufted birdies this tyme, we gotta do that before
they fly sowth.

I see you are back, so I assume you are bak in charj?

Allegra, VP TEC
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 8th 03, 05:04 AM
Sylvia M.

"Adam" wrote in message
Yu probly gotz uh poynt, Allegra.

Whaddya tink, tuffted burdz ur...???

Dyna, tinkin dat tayking it tu uh vote wud be prolonging efurryting

We kin go with just da tufted birdies this tyme, we gotta do that before
they fly sowth.

I see you are back, so I assume you are bak in charj?

Allegra, VP TEC

Hoo Kay...

Heow bowt lukkin furr sum Tuffted Titmice? Titmouses?
Day hab gudgud songz, an are small furr dayntee
snakz..oopz...I meen snapz, lyke ov pitchurz...

Yu kud try goin tu:
http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/i7310id.html
and on da lefft hit "song"
It didunt woik furr uz tho.Dumdum meowmee kudint woik it

I mayd meowmee go onna burd sertch on Google, buttid hur
kame up wiff tuutuu menny!

Wee feownd owt dat:
Measuring just six inches, the tufted titmouse is the smallest crested bird
in the eastern U.S. This year-round resident has gray upper parts, rusty
flanks, and bright black eyes. In the winter, flocks of titmice consist of
family groups. By early spring, flocks disperse into pairs or solitary
birds, and males sing incessantly and chase females. As nesting begins, the
birds fall silent and are tougher to detect.
By neow awl da babyburdeez hav hatcht, an we kud ummm heer dem.

Ennykitty heer enny??

Dyna, eerz an tuftz rayzzed

Old September 9th 03, 12:33 AM
Adam

[...]

I heer da song, but I kan't find da bird in da pooter!

Dere is also a Tufted Duck, a Tufted Puffin, an effun othur kinds uv birds
(
http://www.internationaldovesociety....ed%20young.htm ).
Dere is also a reelreel famous book about birds uv Nova Scotia (
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mnh/nature/nsbirds/bons.htm ) by a hoomin called
Robie W. Tufts. Duz dat count?

Unca Adam tried to help by buying TWO recurdings of a famus song abowt a
tufted titmouse wich is also called a tomtit ("On a tree by a river...")!

Allegra, VP TEC
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 9th 03, 02:04 AM
Sylvia M.

"Adam" wrote in message
[...]

I went thru da liddul door onna lefft, an saw sum kayoot Crested Dovez.
(day luukt lyke fluffy chikkinz wiff feffurz poppin upup on dere
hedz...teehee)
I tink day shud kownt tuu.

Dere is also a reelreel famous book about birds uv Nova Scotia (
http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mnh/nature/nsbirds/bons.htm ) by a hoomin called
Robie W. Tufts. Duz dat count?

I shud tink so!!

Unca Adam tried to help by buying TWO recurdings of a famus song abowt a
tufted titmouse wich is also called a tomtit ("On a tree by a river...")!

Allegra, VP TEC
--

Tit willow, tit willo, tufted tit willo...

Dyna