Jellykool Bawl

Old October 9th 03, 11:17 PM
Blurbubble

Default Jellykool Bawl

Hihi *ahem*

Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*

Clarence (howpin)

--
http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble

---

Old October 9th 03, 11:40 PM
Amelia T Cat

Blurbubble wrote:
Hihi *ahem*

Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*

Clarence (howpin)

Clarence, if you don't have a specific ladykitty in mind, I'd be
delighted to attend the Ball with you.

Amelia T Cat
http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia

Old October 11th 03, 12:25 AM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Blurbubble wrote:
Hihi *ahem*

Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*

Clarence (howpin)

Clarence, if you don't have a specific ladykitty in mind, I'd be
delighted to attend the Ball with you.

Amelia T Cat

*blushin* Fangu furry mutch Amelia - iz it Ohkay if weez entta da bawl
*blush* paw-in-paw?

Clarence

---

Old October 11th 03, 12:27 AM
Amelia T. Cat

*blushin* Fangu furry mutch Amelia - iz it Ohkay if weez entta da bawl
*blush* paw-in-paw?

Clarence

Well - shyly - I guess so. I've never held paws with a boykitty before...

Amelia

Old October 11th 03, 12:33 AM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T. Cat" wrote in message
*blushin* Fangu furry mutch Amelia - iz it Ohkay if weez entta da bawl
*blush* paw-in-paw?

Clarence

Well - shyly - I guess so. I've never held paws with a boykitty

before...

Amelia

Fangu, Ize try not tu imbarriss yuze or ennyfin tayks Amelia's paw gently

---

Old October 11th 03, 03:15 AM
Amelia T. Cat

Fangu, Ize try not tu imbarriss yuze or ennyfin tayks Amelia's paw gently

Why don't we go sign the Gest Book?

Amelia

Old October 12th 03, 01:21 AM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T. Cat" wrote in message
Fangu, Ize try not tu imbarriss yuze or ennyfin tayks Amelia's paw

gently

Why don't we go sign the Gest Book?

Amelia

Yesyes, gud ideer ) gently leads Amelia towards the Guestbbok signing
table...

Clarence

---

Old October 12th 03, 01:38 AM
Amelia T. Cat

Why don't we go sign the Gest Book?

Amelia

Yesyes, gud ideer ) gently leads Amelia towards the Guestbbok signing
table...

Clarence

the beautiful tortie girls signs her name - Amelia, House of Mahoney -
and the handsome boykitty signs his name - Clarence, House of (Ricketts?)

Thank you, dear Clarence? How about we go listen to my sisfurs play
their music, and maybe sign along with them? Tabitha plays the keyboard
pretty well (for a baby), and Samuel is pretty decent on the mandolin.

Amelia

Old October 12th 03, 01:44 AM
Blurbubble

"Amelia T. Cat" wrote in message

Yesyes, gud ideer ) gently leads Amelia towards the Guestbbok

signing
table...

Clarence

the beautiful tortie girls signs her name - Amelia, House of Mahoney -
and the handsome boykitty signs his name - Clarence, House of (Ricketts?)

Thank you, dear Clarence? How about we go listen to my sisfurs play
their music, and maybe sign along with them? Tabitha plays the keyboard
pretty well (for a baby), and Samuel is pretty decent on the mandolin.

Amelia

Fangu Amelia, yuze sew kined anna jentall *blush* Purrhapz weez kan sing da
harrmernees tugeffur?

Clarence (Howse ov Ricketts - kerrekt!)

---

Old October 12th 03, 04:38 AM
Amelia T. Cat

Fangu Amelia, yuze sew kined anna jentall *blush* Purrhapz weez kan sing da
harrmernees tugeffur?

Clarence (Howse ov Ricketts - kerrekt!)

I would like that.

[The two kitties find a comfortable-looking spot, settle in, and start
to sing, softly, in warm harnony]

This is enough to bring tears to my eyes...

Amelia