We love Sundays

Old June 14th 04, 01:47 PM
Victor Martinez

Default We love Sundays

Many Sundays we don't leave the house, save to go eat breakfast and
maybe work around the garden a bit. The cats love having us around all
day and I must admit, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Just being
at home with a cat or two by your side, reading a book or just listening
to music... that's what life's all about!
Yesterday I was in a reading frenzy (I finished my book and started the
next one on my list), but Basho was determined to be loved. We came to
an understanding: I'd keep petting him with my right hand, and he would
not sit on my book.
Now it's Monday morning and I'm heading out to work...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 14th 04, 03:08 PM
Sherry

Many Sundays we don't leave the house, save to go eat breakfast and
maybe work around the garden a bit. The cats love having us around all
day and I must admit, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Just being
at home with a cat or two by your side, reading a book or just listening
to music... that's what life's all about!

I couldn't agree more. It's the "normal" things that are important to me. And I
love my home and enjoy just being here with the people/furpeople I love.

Sherry

Old June 14th 04, 04:29 PM
Dan M

Many Sundays we don't leave the house, save to go eat breakfast and
maybe work around the garden a bit. The cats love having us around all
day and I must admit, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Just being
at home with a cat or two by your side, reading a book or just listening
to music... that's what life's all about!

I couldn't agree more. It's the "normal" things that are important to me. And I
love my home and enjoy just being here with the people/furpeople I love.

And I agree as well! When I was working my last job, I was desperate to
escape because I hated the work. Now I'm doing a job that I enjoy, but
it keeps me away from home for weeks at a time. SO now I'm desperate to
return to a job - just about any job - that allows me to go home every
night. Why? So I can enjoy the regular little things - sitting out in
the yard with the kitties, having one or more kitties curl up with me
when I go to bed, getting "welcom home" meows when I walk in the door.

Dan

Old June 14th 04, 05:36 PM
Jo Firey

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Many Sundays we don't leave the house, save to go eat breakfast and
maybe work around the garden a bit. The cats love having us around all
day and I must admit, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Just being
at home with a cat or two by your side, reading a book or just listening
to music... that's what life's all about!
Yesterday I was in a reading frenzy (I finished my book and started the
next one on my list), but Basho was determined to be loved. We came to
an understanding: I'd keep petting him with my right hand, and he would
not sit on my book.
Now it's Monday morning and I'm heading out to work...

Our oldest cats loves "at home" evenings. The ones where it is just Charlie
and I and we sit and talk and watch TV or read. Jake will sprawl in the
middle of the family room floor and look back and forth with pure
contentment on his face.
Jo

Old June 14th 04, 05:36 PM
Jo Firey

[...]

"We love you, Meowmy!" RoseTower Cat anecdotes 17 June 2nd 04 02:17 PM
Ladies Love Outlaws (The Saga of Sheba and Maximilian) GraceCat Cat anecdotes 11 March 2nd 04 06:04 PM
Cat Love Bites jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 November 16th 03 11:15 AM
Love Calls in the Driveway Bev Cat anecdotes 11 October 17th 03 01:36 AM