While we were away

Old July 6th 04, 09:42 PM
Annie Wxill

Default While we were away

Jim and I went to Dallas over the weekend. We left on Thursday and returned
late last night.
While we were gone, Rosie and Cinder entertained a Danish family who stayed
in our home. Our neighbor from Denmark has several family members visiting,
and we offered the overflow our guest beds if they would look after the
cats.
I was concerned about how Rosie and Cinder would react to having strangers
in the house. Rosie is a little shy at first and Cinder can be testy and
they don't exactly get along.
However, the report is that the cats were charming hostesses, even joining
the parents on the bed at night and purring, which thrilled the guests, who
miss their own cat back in Denmark.
Annie

Old July 6th 04, 10:08 PM
Annie Wxill

"Karen" wrote in message
news
OH how great is that!!!! Very nice of the kitties and the guests.

Karen

Talk about a couple of little diplomats. Who would've thought?
Annie

Old July 7th 04, 02:36 AM
JoJo

Annie,

Not only did you raise your children to be wonderful, you must be an awfully
good meowmy for the Rosie and Cinder to have been so kind to your guests!

Welcome back!

JoJo

Old July 7th 04, 03:04 PM
Annie Wxill

"JoJo" wrote in message
Annie,
Not only did you raise your children to be wonderful, you must be an

awfully
good meowmy for the Rosie and Cinder to have been so kind to your guests!

Welcome back!
JoJo

Aww shucks. Thanks, but I think I got dealt a good hand and just had to do
my best not to mess it up.
Annie, blushing

Old July 7th 04, 09:58 PM
Takayuki

"Annie Wxill" wrote:

However, the report is that the cats were charming hostesses, even joining
the parents on the bed at night and purring, which thrilled the guests, who
miss their own cat back in Denmark.

What a wonderful arrangement that turned out to be. I wish my
Betty would also be a hostess, but she's tends to remain quite shy
when there are visitors.