While we were away

Old July 8th 04, 10:40 PM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "Karen"
wrote:

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message
One never knows. Rhonda will come out and pose first, unless there are
babies or children involved.

Mr. Clark, who will come out soon anyway, will usually rush out if there
are small ones. He believes they all need baths from him. If they should
want to share a milk bottle, he's not averse to that, but he is one of
those ex-tomcats who believes he must be parental to the world.

Ding will tend to hide, and then wander out considering what appears to
be existentialist philosophy: "Am I here? Why is air? Where did I leave
my tail?" He's not a stupid cat, but just worries a lot about the
condition of the world.

ROFL!!! I love the existentialist questions best.

If he could dangle a catnip Gauloise from the edge of his lower lip, and
wear a beret, he'd fit fine into some Parisian coffeehouse. Since he's
solid grey, I could call him a White Russian exile.
Old July 8th 04, 11:01 PM
Karen

wrote:

[...]

LOL!!! This is such a great picture. I want a cartoon strip called "Ding"
all about this existentialist cat who listens to Brell and observes
life.....That would be SO great.

Old July 10th 04, 12:37 PM
polonca12000

I'd like to have a philosophical cat also!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip

Old July 11th 04, 03:42 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "polonca12000"
wrote:

I'd like to have a philosophical cat also!
Best wishes,

I'm not sure if he isn't developing an interest in pharmacology as well.
He has taken to napping stretched, at his very long full length, on the
dining table.

I keep my medications there, although I may soon find another place. As
soon as I start to ration out the assorted tablets, he is in the midst
of them, headbumping, occasionally flopping into bottles, etc.

He doesn't just say no to catnip. Why do I have to say no to my
prescriptions?