Music of the night

Old September 17th 04, 06:55 AM
Kreisleriana

Default Music of the night

THUD

thumpa-thumpa-thumpa-thumpa

Yooooooooow! Woooooooooooo! Roooooooooow!

(Stinky, shut up!)

[Brief silence]

scratch scratch

sksh sksh sksh sksh (sound of running around kitchen floor)

tap tap

RIP! TEAR! RRRRRRRRIP!

BANG CRASH

BONK BONK BONNNNNNNK BONK

THUD

scratch scratch scratch

BOUNCE!

pace pace pace round round round round

scratch scratch knead knead knead

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrr . . .

Theresa
Old September 17th 04, 08:33 PM
Takayuki

Kreisleriana wrote:

THUD

thumpa-thumpa-thumpa-thumpa

Yooooooooow! Woooooooooooo! Roooooooooow!

What is it about bedtime that causes cats to run all around the house?
It's just weird!

Old September 17th 04, 09:14 PM
Saul Levy

Cats hunt at night. They're supposed to sleep during the day, but
mine only temporarily follow that. Sometimes they run around like
crazy cats during the day, too! =8-)

Saul Levy

Old September 17th 04, 10:41 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:33:29 -0400, Takayuki
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

THUD

thumpa-thumpa-thumpa-thumpa

Yooooooooow! Woooooooooooo! Roooooooooow!

What is it about bedtime that causes cats to run all around the house?
It's just weird!

Well, he's been resting up for it all day!

The funny thing about it it, Stinky always *wants* me to get into bed
around 11:00. If I don't he starts acting really anxious, walking
into the room., and moving suggestively towards the bed. Sometimes
he will even poke me and meow. SO it's after he' stucked me into bed,
and he's jumped up and meatloafed on me for awhile-- then he gets
going. He also failthfully returns to bed throughout for cuddles,
and to lick my eyelids and purr in my ears.
Nights are interesting here.

Theresa