Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Old September 27th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball Septemfurr 26--- Lazt??? Booteek update

Purrleeeze dunt tink bowt fittinkz!
Togaz ar bazikullee wun syze fitz awl.
Doze wat wantid xlg ur xsml sed sew.

Snowflake, wud yur sewerz konzider stokink da shelfz
an beink dere to hewlp delifurr da ordurz on 2zday da tird?
--
Pitö.önya, hooz meowmee iz startin tu get worn owt,
an da Booteek iz notted effin opint yat.

Me wrote:
Pi2nya,

Wenz dey allz cuming fur der fittinz? Weze wantz to make sure ders nuf
kittiez at da machines to do da altfurations. Weze did guess on sizez
fur sum kittiez.

Snowflake

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lazt??? updayte...az ov Septemfurr 26

Mozt ordurz hab been sewed, so no more changez kin be

akkomidayted, olny errorz kan be korrekted an pending

orderz kumpleeted.

A ***shtar*** negzt tu yur nayme meenz stuff nottid shur ov.

If we ar nottid towld, yu will be purrlezentlee surrpurrizt.

Old September 27th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Cory wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lazt??? updayte...az ov Septemfurr 26

Onyx: an oranj toga wif yeller trim.

Attid wun poynt, I'z fawt abowt switchin' da fingyz arownd sew dat
ittid wuld be a yeller toga wif oranj trim, beclawz uf mineown yeller
I'z. Dere HAZTA be sum oranj in mineown toga SUMWARE, beclawz I'z a
blak kitty, an' derefore iz awtoematikully uhsewsheaytid wif
Howlweenie. Da oranj iz awlsew mineown weigh uf rememfurin' Olivia.

ANYWHO... affur tawkin' wif mineown Pawpa, I haz mayd a deesishun...
I'z will keep da ordur dat I puttid in. Pawpa poynted owt dat it wuld
be a LOT uf wurk fur yu tu switch da kullurz arownd... an' him awlsew
sed dat dere wuz uffur weighz I kuld "akksenchewayt" (whuteffur dat
meenz!) mineown yeller/gold I'z.

Pawpa haz sigjestid akzin' fur a yeller baa-ray (beret). I wike
baa-rayz. I fink dem iz furry kewl lukkin', an' sew I akz yurownself,
respeckfully, iffin' yu haf da tyme tu mayk mineownself a yeller
baa-ray. Iffin yu iz swampt wif tuu tuu much tu du, I fink I kuld
fynd wun onna mineown sumware.

Purrleez an' Fangu, Pitoonya!

Kordjully yurz,

Onyx

Onyx, yu kud drop off in Pariz on da way tu Rome an pik
owt da baa-ray ov yur choyz. Awlzo uh skarff furr anudder okayshun
kud be poychizt at Earmizz.
--
Pitö.önya, woild traffurrler

Old September 27th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Purrleeeze dunt tink bowt fittinkz!
Togaz ar bazikullee wun syze fitz awl.
Doze wat wantid xlg ur xsml sed sew.

Snowflake, wud yur sewerz konzider stokink da shelfz
an beink dere to hewlp delifurr da ordurz on 2zday da tird?

Mizz Toonya, FluffyKitz has a special autopurrmatic shelf stocker
machine dat we use in da warehouse. It's furry flexible and furry gentle
(it even handles eggs an stuff like dat) an easy to set up. If youz
would like, I would be glad to set it up to hewp wif stocking your
shelves. Ameliagrump an Fluffybutt - err, Amelia and Tabitha - said it
would be fine wif dem, so if Rebecca duzn't mind it might be of some use
to you. It can 'trieve orders from da shelves, too, on delifurry day.

Sammy
Old September 27th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Of corse weze will allz be der. Weze wantz to see da togas on all da
kittiez. An if any kittie is trippin on der toga weze happy to make
alfurations so dey can danze wifout problemz.

Snowflake

Old September 27th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize hadn't thought of trim when I ordered - hmm... how about Silver trim,
would that be okay.

Puddi Cat
(fank you for being so observant and checking effuryfing twice or thrice or
....)

Remove "spam" from addy to reply-

Old September 27th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Cory wrote:

snip...
Pawpa haz sigjestid akzin' fur a yeller baa-ray (beret). I wike
baa-rayz. I fink dem iz furry kewl lukkin', an' sew I akz yurownself,
respeckfully, iffin' yu haf da tyme tu mayk mineownself a yeller
baa-ray. Iffin yu iz swampt wif tuu tuu much tu du, I fink I kuld
fynd wun onna mineown sumware.

Purrleez an' Fangu, Pitoonya!

Kordjully yurz,

Onyx

Onyx, yu kud drop off in Pariz on da way tu Rome an pik
owt da baa-ray ov yur choyz. Awlzo uh skarff furr anudder okayshun
kud be poychizt at Earmizz.
--
Pitö.önya, woild traffurrler

I duzzint no whut dem iz kalled, buttid Pawpa thot dis mornin' abowt da
reef (UB ~ wreath) fingyz dat da Roman'z yoosed tu ware onna topz uf
dere hedz. I fink dey wuz kalled krownz, buttid dem wuz mayd owtta
tree branches, Pawpa finkz, an' puttid onna topz uf hooman hedz. I
thot dat sinze we wuz warin' togaz, dat dat mite be morer apurrpreeayt.

Whut du yu fink? Dey wuld be eezee enuff fur ussez kitteez tu mayk,
an' da kitteez kuld, wike, spray paynt dem ur sumfin' tu match dere
togaz!

--- Onyx, reely finkin' hard... (UB ~ Can'tcha tell??? *smirk*)

Old September 28th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Cory wrote:

snip...
[...]

I fink dey ar garlands! We cood eet dem!!

Bear

Old September 28th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Purrleeeze dunt tink bowt fittinkz!
Togaz ar bazikullee wun syze fitz awl.
Doze wat wantid xlg ur xsml sed sew.

Snowflake, wud yur sewerz konzider stokink da shelfz
an beink dere to hewlp delifurr da ordurz on 2zday da tird?

Mizz Toonya, FluffyKitz has a special autopurrmatic shelf stocker machine
dat we use in da warehouse. It's furry flexible and furry gentle (it even
handles eggs an stuff like dat) an easy to set up. If youz would like, I
would be glad to set it up to hewp wif stocking your shelves. Ameliagrump
an Fluffybutt - err, Amelia and Tabitha - said it would be fine wif dem,
so if Rebecca duzn't mind it might be of some use to you. It can 'trieve
orders from da shelves, too, on delifurry day.

Sammy

I duznt mind -- datz a eksilint ideer, Sammy! While Pi2nya iz yoozin it,
owr noo chef in trainin kan stok shelfz in da warehowse; dat will hewp
herownself lern whare fingz iz.

Rebecca

Old September 28th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:29:44 -0700, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mizz Toonya, FluffyKitz has a special autopurrmatic shelf stocker
machine dat we use in da warehouse. It's furry flexible and furry gentle
(it even handles eggs an stuff like dat) an easy to set up. If youz
would like, I would be glad to set it up to hewp wif stocking your
shelves. Ameliagrump an Fluffybutt - err, Amelia and Tabitha - said it
would be fine wif dem, so if Rebecca duzn't mind it might be of some use
to you. It can 'trieve orders from da shelves, too, on delifurry day.

Sammy

Wow, Sammy, datz a great ideer! An Pitoonya, we haff sumfin great to
show you!

[Anaïs enters da booteek, followed by Tiger who iz carrying two large
bokses; he proceeds to set up a computer/cash register]

Hokay now Pitoonya, I'ze heer az a salez-kitty an Tiger's goink to
put RFID tags on eech toga an aksessorie; we'fe skanned ds order list
inta diz kompooter an az eech kitty kums to pik up dere stuff, we
enter dere nayme an da autopurrmatik shelf fingy retreeves it, an
rings dem up!

Whaddya fink?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/28/2006 12:51:51 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old September 28th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger buziz hizsef markin da togaz anna enterin inna pooter, he works veri
fazt so he kan be owta way when da kittez kum in, he iz fine wif individual
kittezz, anna hoomanz butted crowdz getz hizsef a little nurfuz,...
.. .