Itz awlmost Jamaica!

Old April 7th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!

"Rebecca" wrote
[Rebecca overhears]

Itz alwaze OK to be awe-naturel! We haz bootiful furz an dey duznt haz to
be cuvvered up awl da time.

Daisy-chan smiles and whispers to her friend 'Iz thought so but wez all had
so much fun dressing up anna now Iz just got my necklace and earrings!'.

Cash perks up and whispers (though his whisper is more of a penetrating deep
boom) 'Kin ya tell me about goat? I smells sumfin new and delicious!'

Aunti Mabel just smiles and using ASL asks a catender for a mixed plate of
meats. She requests raw fish, roasted goat and pork, duck liver pate, whole
shrimp with heads, crawdads, and seeing little stuffed mice on a spit, asks
for a few of them. She adds (looking at Cash's waist) 2 cups of steamed
green beans then asks if they have a little fresh pumpkin they can steam to
pulp? Daisy-chan who just ate a whole bunch of fur as she cleaned up from
her inadvertant swim will find a few teaspoons of sweet pumpkin be much more
appreciated than hurking up a furball on Aunti Mabel in the night. 'Thankee
kindly' she signs as a grinning rastacatender scampers off.

Daisy-chan catching the order glares at Aunti Mabel and says 'I do NOT need
pumpkin!'

Aunti Mabel replies 'If you hurk on me in the night, it's because you furgot
all dat fur eh?'

Daisy-chan looks bashful. She tucks her head low for a moment as her ears
turn pink then the raises it tall and says 'Thank you Aunti. sumtimz I
furget. I pwomise if i get hurky, to aim away frum you'.

Cash suddenly looks concerned but tries to hide it. *sigh* he may get
hurked on at 2am.

Old April 7th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Da cocktail pawty...

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:36:00 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

i iz hopin dat jack wantsa sit wif minesef, himz iz berree eligant anna wise
anna juzt pwain kule,

Trudi, blushin jzta bit

Datz wunnerful. He sownds like a nice boycat.

[Turns to the girlcats drinking cocktails]

I'ze habink dinner wif RastaCatJohn. Y'kno, I wux a berry yung girlcat
wen I met Tiger, da lub ob mine life, and I habent had dinner wif a
boycat besides him in yeerz!

Dis shud be innerestink, i finks...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/6/2011 7:52:25 PM
Old April 7th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well i kan garentte ursef it will at leazt be intertanin, himz seemz full of
fun, anna let mineself remind urself, dat tiger wulda wantz ursefta at leazt
haf fumz... himz wuldint want ursefta pass up fun fur anee rezun, Trudi,
smilin at herown sisfur in paw
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:36:00 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

i iz hopin dat jack wantsa sit wif minesef, himz iz berree eligant anna
wise
anna juzt pwain kule,

Trudi, blushin jzta bit

Datz wunnerful. He sownds like a nice boycat.

[Turns to the girlcats drinking cocktails]

I'ze habink dinner wif RastaCatJohn. Y'kno, I wux a berry yung girlcat
wen I met Tiger, da lub ob mine life, and I habent had dinner wif a
boycat besides him in yeerz!

Dis shud be innerestink, i finks...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old April 7th 11, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Da cocktail pawty... (was: Itz awlmost Jamaica!)

Heehee! Dat sownz like hizself!

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hihi Bekky, He sed he wud aftur yet anuddur snak.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Hihi, Pitoonya, how iz myown sisfur-in-paw tuday? I bet dat Sundance wuz
takin anudder nap, wuznt he?

Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hihi Anaïs!!!
In blak kick-skirt pantz an sheer flowered top over a
red spagetti string halter top, P2nya lookz spiffy
I wuz reddy b4 Sunnydance, so I kayme deown tu
joyne yuz. I'yl try wunna doz El Floridita tuu, furra chaynje.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
Anaïs returns to her room to freshen up before the
cocktail party and dinner. She takes a leisurely
bath, and as she's brushing her fur,
RastaCatJohn's voice comes over the PA:

"Meow kitties! It's almost sundown! In about an
hour the cocktail party on the beach will begin!
Oh kitties, we'll have fun! We have the best
selection of nip-rum on the island! Wonderful
cocktails! And we'll have snacks of Jamaican
patties, bite-sized squares of fried salt-fish and
yucca - for tradishunal kitties, we'll haff a
crayfishees boil! And for your listening pleasure,
music will be provided by a steel-drum band.

And after we've had time to socialize over
cocktails, mon, we'll have dinner! Our chefs have
prepared traditional Jamaican foods like: curried
goat, ackee, salt fish, jerk chicken, coconut
shrimp, spicy lobster and pepper stew.

After dinner, for the older kitties, we'll have
traditional calypso singers! And den we'll awl do
da limbo dance! And my son Miles will take the
younger kitties with him down the beach to a cafe
with a dance floor with reggae music.

He laughs his booming laugh, and then, smiling
ear-to-ear sings:

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.

So c'mon kitties, c'mon get happy! See you at da
beach!"

Anaïs puts a few dabs of perfume behind her ears,
and slips on a white linen dress, gold sandals,
and walks down to the beach.

She's the first kitty there, and she takes a
cushion at the bar.

"Do you know how to make an El Floridita?" she
asks the bar-cat?

"Oh madam!" he says, smiling, "We pride owrselbes
on rum cocktailz!! Ob Cawze!" He shakes it up, and
with a flourish, pours it into her cocktail glass.
"Cheers!" she brightly says to the bar-cat. "And
cheers to you, mon!" he replies.

She takes a sip, savors it, and relaxes, waiting
to see who will be the next kitty to arrive.

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/5/2011 7:44:27 PM

Old April 7th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[Amelia picks out a hut conveniently located, close to the beach, the
bar, and the dining room (not necessarily in that order). She unpacks her
things and checks out the refrigerator in her room, then she settles down
onto a soft cushion on her deck, shaded by a thatched roof. The soft
breeze gently ruffles her fur, and she sighs contentedly.]

This is SO much nicer than the cold, wet weather in Chicago.

Amelia
Old April 7th 11, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ comez along anna sees amellia nappin, she leafsa note so when amellia
wakes up she can joina gurlcats atta bar drinkin rum dwinkz.

Old April 8th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey, MeOwy n da bitties r nappin wiff BobQat n Mimzy neerbai n PookyKat,
Sqweex n Pipps hab ported hoam tew tayke kare uff owr sik hoominz. dum
floomonster.

Old April 8th 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 17:25:32 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

OEJ comez along anna sees amellia nappin, she leafsa note so when
amellia wakes up she can joina gurlcats atta bar drinkin rum dwinkz.

[Amelia wakes up after her refreshing catnap and streches. She sees OEJ's
note, and runs towards the lounge.]

Meow, girls. What's everyone drinking? Cattender, I'll have one of what
everyone else is having.

Amelia
Old April 8th 11, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hi amellia, trudi iz in herown hut now beclaw offa pill mix up anna lorili
should be along soon,... whatever this dwink iz it haz rumz anna cherriez
flafurz anna itsef iz wunnerful, OEJ

Old April 9th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 7, 11:40*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey, MeOwy n da bitties r nappin wiff BobQat n Mimzy neerbai *n PookyKat,
Sqweex n Pipps hab ported hoam tew tayke kare uff owr sik hoominz. dum
floomonster.

OEJ comez along anna sees amellia nappin, she leafsa note so when amellia
wakes up she can joina gurlcats atta bar drinkin rum dwinkz.

[Amelia picks out a hut conveniently located, close to the beach, the
bar, and the dining room (not necessarily in that order). She unpacks her
things and checks out the refrigerator in her room, then she settles down
onto a soft cushion on her deck, shaded by a thatched roof. The soft
breeze gently ruffles her fur, and she sighs contentedly.]

This is SO much nicer than the cold, wet weather in Chicago.

Amelia- Hide quoted text -

(yawnn)Weww, wooky dis. ai habbing a gnap in Jamayka an ai wayks up
at hoam wif Mosey's big famwee an ar bitties.
An ai is stil holding da martinipi! I gess dat wurked outted beclaws
mine toes wuz wapped awound da stem ob da gwass.
Mosey, wook, ai gotted a martinipi fwum Jamayka. Yoo wanna sip?

Gnice to be hoam wif ar famwee. MeOwy