Wut to Doo

Old July 23rd 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wut to Doo

Sunrise: Wile wee debat isshoos ub peece an war, an eet gud fudz, an
goe too dat wunnerful sho, I gotta simpul kweschun about hoomin
control.

Firstest ub all, da winnow ledj dat wuz blokd by mommy Micki's flowurs
iz vailable agan. I guess da nayborz complayned dat dey could not see
mineown byootiful self, so mommy Micki foun sumwere els too put da
flowurs. Sew I was stretched uot all byootiful in da winnow ledj.

Den I see Uncl Bill comin hom frum work. An dat mak me happee beclaws
he haz to be ther or he can't doo stuff four ussez. Sew hee wuz wakin
to da dour.

DEN, dis black kitty cum out ub da bushez and I wuz wurried dat Uncl
Bill wuz gonna be TAKT. Butted da kitty wakd up to him an lay down on
his bak an Uncl Bill Skritched him an an TALKD to him an called him
PRITTY.

Doo wee haff to put UP wit diss. Uncl Bill iz alreddy strechd fin (for
a fat guy) beclaws he hass to pet doz uvver cats hoo liff here. Except
Missy beclaws she don't like hoomins. An hee haz to pay sum 'tension
to r Bear and effun da PARROTS. An, ub korse, he an Mommy Micki is gud
frenz. Sew dis kitty shud leeve r Uncl Bill a loan.

Wud it be all rite too haff Bear beet him up?

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old July 23rd 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sunrise my fren, lets not startz uzin da words Beat Up like dem wazn't bad
wordz. You all jus Keep Unkle Bill so buzy payink u tension he don haff
time for more kitties. Piglet not liking violance. O T laff behin hisown
paw. Onlee when her hitz me on myhown headz.

Willow smacks his head. U know dat wuzn nize O T. Her lufffs u anna wantz u
to learn gud mannerz.

Old July 23rd 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 22, 9:26 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Sunrise my fren, lets not startz uzin da words Beat Up like dem wazn't bad
wordz. You all jus Keep Unkle Bill so buzy payink u tension he don haff
time for more kitties. Piglet not liking violance. O T laff behin hisown
paw. Onlee when her hitz me on myhown headz.

Willow smacks his head. U know dat wuzn nize O T. Her lufffs u anna wantz u
to learn gud mannerz.

I din' meen four Bear too beet up UNCL BILL. He wount DO dat. He wuvz
Uncl Bill. He wount beet up da black kittee ether butted he mite skare
him sew hee stayz aweigh frum Uncl Bill. Das all I wanned.

--
Will in New Haven
"There is a road, no simple highway

Old July 23rd 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I din' meen four Bear too beet up UNCL BILL. He wount DO dat. He wuvz
Uncl Bill. He wount beet up da black kittee ether butted he mite skare
him sew hee stayz aweigh frum Uncl Bill. Das all I wanned.

--
Will in New Haven

Dis seems like an isshue fur the Sheriff of Catmerica to deside.

Lucy

Old July 23rd 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:12:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Firstest ub all, da winnow ledj dat wuz blokd by mommy Micki's flowurs
iz vailable agan. I guess da nayborz complayned dat dey could not see
mineown byootiful self, so mommy Micki foun sumwere els too put da
flowurs. Sew I was stretched uot all byootiful in da winnow ledj.

Sunrise, dis iz an improofment! Yurownself iz much more bootiful den
dem flowerz! Besides, flowerz iz fur eetink!

Den I see Uncl Bill comin hom frum work. An dat mak me happee beclaws
he haz to be ther or he can't doo stuff four ussez. Sew hee wuz wakin
to da dour.

DEN, dis black kitty cum out ub da bushez and I wuz wurried dat Uncl
Bill wuz gonna be TAKT. Butted da kitty wakd up to him an lay down on
his bak an Uncl Bill Skritched him an an TALKD to him an called him
PRITTY.

Doo wee haff to put UP wit diss. Uncl Bill iz alreddy strechd fin (for
a fat guy) beclaws he hass to pet doz uvver cats hoo liff here. Except
Missy beclaws she don't like hoomins. An hee haz to pay sum 'tension
to r Bear and effun da PARROTS. An, ub korse, he an Mommy Micki is gud
frenz. Sew dis kitty shud leeve r Uncl Bill a loan.

Wud it be all rite too haff Bear beet him up?

Hoomanz haff furry soft minds an can be led anywerz. Yoo haff to be
firm wif Unka Bill. Jus plop yourownselves rite in frunt of him an luk
fetchink. Den he'll furget 'bowt dat 'trooder kitty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/22/2008 11:33:20 PM
Old July 23rd 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Don let dat trooder kittey in da houze. Tiger and Chester and OEJ knowz
what happenz when da hoomanz do dat. Piglet trying to warn her friends.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 23rd 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 22, 11:25*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Ok, I guez I iz juz gun shy bout dem wordz. *Piglet hoping she didn't offend
her friend.

Ub KORSE you dint offend mee. I shud hab sed "skare" an gnot dose
violin wurds. Dat wuz wut kozzed da trubble. Yoo iz r fren an I wud
let Uncl Bill pet yourownself if yoo wuz aroun heer. If I had too
mousees, I wud gib you wun.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun.
Old July 23rd 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 22, 11:35*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

I sitted on himself wile hee wuz watin too go tew wurk dis morning. He
mad Bear stay on da floor beclaws he din haff rum four boffus on his
lapp. I fink hee has trubble wen Bear get in his lap, ennyway. Bear iz
two big too sit in lapps. Butted hee iz a sweet d*ggy.

All mine purrs
--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun.