wunce a yeer, we rememfur.

Old October 22nd 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default wunce a yeer, we rememfur.

On Oct 21, 11:13*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
trudi watches in awe, efin da tigerman whu wuza xcillint danzer nefur jumped
dat hi up inna air, in herown howze onlee storrmmee anna mayhapz chester
mite be ableta du dat..."rafflescat" wrote in message

On Oct 21, 8:52 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

efuri kittee standz and toazts den cheerz as da gordon kitteez do derown
danze,

trudi iz smitten agin wiffa herown jack"rafflescat"
wrote in message

Dis is a twuly bitter sweet tyme fur us awl in da community. Hoomin an
fewine souls pass offur tu thu Bridje an we as thu surfiforz ar left
tu mourn dare passin.
As myne age adfances, I find I has more n more fwends on dat side offa
Bridje dan dis side n I aksept dat dis is de natural way of tings.
We wememfur soso menny of de bruffurs n sisfurs dat laid thu Gordon
paff tu thu Bridje, Baby Bear, Pat, Raffles, Ruffles, Bruin,
Ben,Charlie an Smokey. Awl adored, awl now gone.Wipes tears away
Den, as befurmenshuned, Granny Cody a twuly gudgud hoomin.
Is easy tu be sad wen wememfurin but we chooses tu get happy...furry
happy n celebwate thu gud tymes we had an ar gonna haff agen beclaws
Bast has smiled on awl of us fur anuffur yeer - n dats speshal, I
fink.
So join usses in dwinkin a toast tu absent furrends.
Jack lifts his glass and stands tall. Heers tae us! Wha's like us!
Slainte mhath!
The Gordon Kittiez stand and toast absent furrends and then feeling
their blood rise start to pace out a wild highland fling!

Jack jumps just as high as Harry as they lunge, twirl and swing their
kilts, he knows Trudi is watching and he steps out proudly. He has
another surprise for Trudi......but not just yet.

Jack gives one final leap and then sidles over to Trudi...he's about
to do something he never thought he would do and he's hesitant. He
must pick just the right moment.
Old October 22nd 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 22, 12:36*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:34:15 -0700 (PDT), rafflescat wrote:
[...]

[Two Zot girls lift their glasses]

To usses and to life!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/21/2011 7:36:07 PM

[the Gordon Kittiez charge their glasses once more and return the two
sisters toast. Sukie gives them two little sprigs of heather for luck]
Old October 22nd 11, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 22, 9:16*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Yus, yew iz rite, et *iz uh bittersweet tyme uf da yeer.
We tew awl ahab lost sumune tew RB hoomin n furies
Weh wyl awl joyne yew in da taozt n sai Slainte mhath!
n danse wif yew
Mosey fur hiz howse.
Come on Mosey! Bwing effurykitty fwum yure howse. Dance! We will show
yu! Just put dis majik heaffer behind yure eer n yu will know howta do
thu highland fwing!
Jack, Harry and Sukie show the steps

*Porter twinkles and out stepz Mosey,Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps,
BobQat n Mimzy*
Oh hai, heer weh awl arrrrrrrr
Weh alwl luv Scotland. *yeYP. Got inny haggis fur usses?

Oh haihai! Yus acorse we has haggis n it wus speshally made by the
haggis maker inna Bwigadoon....I always buy it dare [Harry slices off
tiny little mouthsized portions and hands it around. He's quite glad
to get a rest from dancing, Jack is hard to keep up with]
Old October 22nd 11, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat wuza wunnerful danze, purlse sit down anna haff sum tea ursef muzt be
weared owt, Trudi, scooting ofur ta share herown kushin

Old October 23rd 11, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

a whole rum full of kitteez raize derown glasses
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Tu absent frendz

:`
--