Tuna place purrs, please

Old October 1st 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Tuna place purrs, please

The place my Paw works went out of business Friday. Some of the people
are trying to put the company back together under a new name, but it's
going to difficult since none of them have any money. So purrs from the
Community would be apurrciated.

Amelia
Old October 1st 12, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
The place my Paw works went out of business Friday. Some of
the people
are trying to put the company back together under a new name,
but it's
going to difficult since none of them have any money. So purrs
from the
Community would be apurrciated.

Amelia

Purrrz fur da kommunity urr banksterz tu hewlp.
Purr2nya

Old October 1st 12, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 1 Oct 2012 02:43:48 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

The place my Paw works went out of business Friday. Some of the people
are trying to put the company back together under a new name, but it's
going to difficult since none of them have any money. So purrs from the
Community would be apurrciated.

Amelia

dare muss be enuff toonas for kitties to eet!
beauty, dogmatickle
Old October 1st 12, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

The place my Paw works went out of business Friday. Some of the people
are trying to put the company back together under a new name, but it's
going to difficult since none of them have any money. So purrs from the

Community would be apurrciated.

Amelia

Oh owr toez. Diz iz horibul fur dem.
Weh wyl putt reel laowd n hard n owr Meowmie Kyla wyl sai sum furrvrnt
purrayerz dat awl wyl wurk owt well.
Ai trooly wysh weh had sum toonas tu hulp dem awl. *siiiiiiii*
Luffs tu yer Paw n Meowmie, n awl uf da rezt uf yu ulso.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

Old October 1st 12, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 02:43:48 +0000, Amelia T Cat wrote:

The place my Paw works went out of business Friday. Some of the people
are trying to put the company back together under a new name, but it's
going to difficult since none of them have any money. So purrs from the
Community would be apurrciated.

Amelia

Weez senin bes purrz an gud wyshs fur der succez. TuTu
Old October 1st 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 30, 10:43*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
The place my Paw works went out of business Friday. Some of the people
are trying to put the company back together under a new name, but it's
going to difficult since none of them have any money. So purrs from the
Community would be apurrciated.

I am purring an I hab mine doggies waggin dere tayles and barkin, wich
is da bess dat dey can dew. I will catmoonicat wiff mine other kitty
frenz sew dat dey will purr also.

--
WooToo

Old October 1st 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Oh, no! We will purr fur Unka Dan to hav a noo toona sichyashun, whutever
dat ternz owt to be.

Rebecca