Happi Fangsgiffink

Old October 7th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Happi Fangsgiffink

Eet turkeyburds, and teeleport to my house if you are in usa. Wee have
much turkeyburds heer.
Cinder

no burdz! i eet them all.
beauty
Old October 8th 12, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Eet turkeyburds, and teeleport to my house if you are in usa. Wee have
much turkeyburds heer.
Cinder

no burdz! i eet them all.
beauty

Hapi Catnadian Fangsgiffink.
Kan ai hab sum uf yer turkeyburd?
Ef ai sai pweez?
Mmmm, et is gudgud.
Fangu vury mutch

Mosey
Diplocat tu Catnada
Old October 8th 12, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:21:56 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Eet turkeyburds, and teeleport to my house if you are in usa. Wee have
much turkeyburds heer.
Cinder

no burdz! i eet them all.
beauty

Hapi Catnadian Fangsgiffink.
Kan ai hab sum uf yer turkeyburd?
Ef ai sai pweez?
Mmmm, et is gudgud.
Fangu vury mutch

Mosey
Diplocat tu Catnada

I will hold bakk Beauty so you can eet a burd.
Spring
Old October 8th 12, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Eet turkeyburds, and teeleport to my house if you are in usa. Wee have
much turkeyburds heer.
Cinder

no burdz! i eet them all.
beauty

Hapi Catnadian Fangsgiffink.
Kan ai hab sum uf yer turkeyburd?
Ef ai sai pweez?
Mmmm, et is gudgud.
Fangu vury mutch

Mosey
Diplocat tu Catnada

I will hold bakk Beauty so you can eet a burd.
Spring

Fangu Spring.
Et iz nise habing Fangsgiffink dindin wif yu awl.
Et iz nommy, yeUP.
Hoo kukd dem burdz?

Mosey --[burps] Oopz.Xcuze meh, pweez. [waffs]
Old October 8th 12, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Eet turkeyburds, and teeleport to my house if you are in usa. Wee
have much turkeyburds heer.
Cinder

no burdz! i eet them all.
beauty

Hapi Catnadian Fangsgiffink.
Kan ai hab sum uf yer turkeyburd?
Ef ai sai pweez?
Mmmm, et is gudgud. Fangu vury mutch

Mosey
Diplocat tu Catnada

I will hold bakk Beauty so you can eet a burd.
Spring

Fangu Spring.
Et iz nise habing Fangsgiffink dindin wif yu awl.
Et iz nommy, yeUP. Hoo kukd dem burdz?
Mosey --[burps] Oopz.Xcuze meh, pweez. [waffs]

Meowmie has a big chicken birdie defrosting anna gonna make it later
today. Yumme!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!!

Old October 8th 12, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 4:57*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
Eet turkeyburds, and teeleport to my house if you are in usa. Wee have
much turkeyburds heer.
Cinder

no burdz! i eet them all.
beauty

Catnadium Manxgiving is wun ob mine favrit holidays. I will bild a
little crunchy turkey out ob mine fudz an eeted itted to sellybrate da
holiday in mine Uncl Bill's favrit uther country. I doo gnit eet peepl
fudz.

--
WooToo