UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old January 26th 04, 09:31 PM
Miss Violette

I doez notted care as long as i isa wif you, TV

The rest of us don't care eifur, OEJ, Trudi, Miss Violette anna Tiger, who
is too busy lookin atta his girlfriend ta worry how dey getz anywhere
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...
Arlene Knop wrote:
Are yew gonna hav a party this yeer? Are yew gonna drive thuh bus to
Noo Orleens or did yew hav to giv it back?

Greetchen Marie

I hadn't really given it much thought - I've just sort of been enjoying
the nice warm sun with my gallant companion. I suppose it's up to all
the other kitties - shall we take the RV, or shall we teleport over to
the Mardi Gras celebrations?

Cleopatra

Old January 27th 04, 02:14 AM
ChildFree23

We vote for going to Mardi Gras!

Three votes for Mardi Gras

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old January 27th 04, 02:42 AM
Adam

Uv CORS!!!

Allegra, SOC

congratulations in advance, Miss Violette, thinking Allegra should
definitely have a parti fur that

March 26 - I bekum a VC

Allegra

Old January 27th 04, 02:44 AM
Adam

Mostest I want Louise not to hate me!

Allegra, SOC

That will hav to be a speshul partee, Allegra. Start thinking of wot
yew want.

Gretchen Marie, who will also become a VC later this year

March 26 - I bekum a VC

Allegra

Old January 27th 04, 08:39 PM
Sylvia M.

Wun mooor vote furr Mardy Grass.
Dere mite be lotza traffik.
D'ya wannaa teleport ?

Dyna, gettin sum beedz owt

ink.net...

Old January 27th 04, 08:44 PM
Sylvia M.

HiHi Mollie Ann,
juzt heow smawl ar yu?
Weez losted owr top of da stak kitty, datz wy I yam askin.
Awlzo, da tabby-kittiez hav uh speshul cheer, if yu happin tu be wun.
Weez'l awl hab fun, ya kno...

Dyna, furrendlee kitty

"Mary Lu" wrote in message
om...
"Miss Violette" wrote in message

This calendar looks good, I am glad you put it all in order, Miss

Violette,
impurressed with GM as usual
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Feb. 14 - Valentyne's Day, New Orleans
Feb. 24 - Mardi Graw, New Orleans
March 17 = St. Patrikz Day
March 25 - Begin Cadbury Hunt
Spring or summer - Souven Hunt

Any more ideers kitteez?

Gretchen Marie

Hi, Ms GM, I'z uh liddle gray gurl kittee. My furst mom stold my
frunt klaws, so I dont hold on gud 2 things but I wud like 2 b uh
cheerleedur. My brufur, Sweet William, duzn't haf klaws eethur but he
iz much biggur & ses he can help us 2 iffen u let boys in. Fank u
furry, furry much, Mollie Anne GCC