Purrs fur an unknown kittee

Old October 7th 04, 05:25 AM
Rebecca

Default Purrs fur an unknown kittee

Owr Meowmie saw sumfing furry sad on hur way home frum her toona pwace
yesfurday. Dere wuz a ded kittee in da middul ub da rode -- it purrobly got
hitted by a metalmonster. Sundance an me iz purrin fur dat kittee so dat it
haz a gud jurnee to da brij, and so dat itz hoomins, if it had ennee, will
know whut happind to it so dey can greeb and den start to heel dere harts.

If enneekittee wud like to joyn us in purrin fur dis kittee, yoo is welcum
to. I wuz also wunnerin: wud it be pawsible to hab a moment of siwence at
da Jellicle Ball fur da kittees we didnt know who haz gon to da brij? Dere
are purrobly lotz ub dem dat didn't hab enneekittee or enneehoomin to morn
dem. Dere but fur da grayce ub Bast go we.
--
Rebecca, pondering her own mortality

Old October 7th 04, 06:00 AM
Sylvia M.

"Rebecca" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Dat iz soosoo saaad! I wyll start purrin emediatlee fur dat kittee so
dat it
haz a gud jurnee to da brij, and so dat itz hoomins, if it had ennee,
will
know whut happind to it so dey can greeb and den start to heel dere
harts.

Dyna, bery sadlee

Old October 7th 04, 07:49 AM
Rebecca

"Sylvia M." wrote in message

Dat iz soosoo saaad! I wyll start purrin emediatlee fur dat kittee so
dat it
haz a gud jurnee to da brij, and so dat itz hoomins, if it had ennee,
will
know whut happind to it so dey can greeb and den start to heel dere
harts.

Dyna, bery sadlee

Fangu, Dyna, I apurrsheayte it furry much. It haz bin makin myownself
sadsad, too. It makez me feel furry grateful dat I haz hoomin frenz and
kittee frenz.
--
Rebecca

Old October 7th 04, 01:02 PM
Miss Violette

Five somber cats begin to purr with their friends,... This is one of the
saddest occurrences in life, Miss Violette for her house
om...

Old October 7th 04, 02:47 PM
Tabitha Kitten

If enneekittee wud like to joyn us in purrin fur dis kittee, yoo is welcum
to. I wuz also wunnerin: wud it be pawsible to hab a moment of siwence at
da Jellicle Ball fur da kittees we didnt know who haz gon to da brij? Dere
are purrobly lotz ub dem dat didn't hab enneekittee or enneehoomin to morn
dem. Dere but fur da grayce ub Bast go we.

Datz an excellent idea, Rebecca. Me and mine sisfurs and mine brofur
will join you in purrin fur dat poor kitty. Also, mineown Paw saw
anudder kitty dat went to da Bridge, by da side of da freeway dis
morning. It made him furry, furry sad. We iz purring fur dat kitty too.

Paw says dat dis was da first dead kitty he has seen, and he has been
driving da giantmetalmonster fur 8 months now.

Tabitha
Old October 7th 04, 03:09 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Fangu, Dyna, I apurrsheayte it furry much. It haz bin makin myownself
sadsad, too. It makez me feel furry grateful dat I haz hoomin frenz and
kittee frenz.

Mineown Paw is too much of a softie fur his own good. Whenever he sees a
RB kitty or d*g by da side of da road, it makes him want to cry. He
always says purrs fur unknown RB kitties and d*gs when he does his
purring thing (meditatiting, or whateffur he calls it).

And mine sisfurs and Sammy and me always purr fur da unknown RB kitties
and d*gs dat Paw sees on da road. It's good to know dat other kitties do
dat too.h

Tabitha
Old October 8th 04, 12:26 AM
Fred

Rebecca wrote:
Owr Meowmie saw sumfing furry sad on hur way home frum her toona pwace
yesfurday. Dere wuz a ded kittee in da middul ub da rode -- it purrobly got
hitted by a metalmonster. Sundance an me iz purrin fur dat kittee so dat it
haz a gud jurnee to da brij, and so dat itz hoomins, if it had ennee, will
know whut happind to it so dey can greeb and den start to heel dere harts.

If enneekittee wud like to joyn us in purrin fur dis kittee, yoo is welcum
to. I wuz also wunnerin: wud it be pawsible to hab a moment of siwence at
da Jellicle Ball fur da kittees we didnt know who haz gon to da brij? Dere
are purrobly lotz ub dem dat didn't hab enneekittee or enneehoomin to morn
dem. Dere but fur da grayce ub Bast go we.

Ov corse weel join ina Purrrayrz fur this kitty an all da others
who go tu tha brige alone. May they be lovingly received. May we
ever and again take a moment to remembfur them and send them our love.

--
Jetadiah an his hooman, Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).
Old October 8th 04, 12:39 AM
Fred

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Fangu, Dyna, I apurrsheayte it furry much. It haz bin makin myownself
sadsad, too. It makez me feel furry grateful dat I haz hoomin frenz
and kittee frenz.

Mineown Paw is too much of a softie fur his own good. Whenever he sees a
RB kitty or d*g by da side of da road, it makes him want to cry. He
always says purrs fur unknown RB kitties and d*gs when he does his
purring thing (meditatiting, or whateffur he calls it).

And mine sisfurs and Sammy and me always purr fur da unknown RB kitties
and d*gs dat Paw sees on da road. It's good to know dat other kitties do
dat too.h

Yes Tabitha,
We sees them here in Catnada tuu, but thankfully not too often.
More often we see racoons 'n' skunks 'n' wild birdies, which is also
sad.
On a better note, my hooman was out onna bicycle today an came
within 10 feet of a very live white tail deer, a doe. Da deer was
grazing by da side of da rode an I figures it didn't know about how
fastest bicycles go, cuz it left it much too late to run. When it
did, it ran back akross da rode right in frunt of Fred. Sumfin tu
remembfur when hoomans are drivin da metalmonster. These creatures
do really strange things an have no idearment about machines. Ya
gotta reeelly slow down an watch em carefully.
Fred kould hear da clatter ov it's hoofs onna rode an it jumped
rite over da ditch, about 18 feet wif no trouble at all and then up
a hill an was gone in about 2 or 3 seconds. So much power ina
little animal! Very impressive.

Old October 8th 04, 08:54 AM
Miss Violette

Dis is how ouwrown furry is, he sometimez getz very angrymad when he seez a
kitty or d*g and nobodi hasa mofed itsef anna der isa juz carz goin by,
Trudi