News group falling apart

Old April 14th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default News group falling apart

cybercat wrote:
"lastcatstanding" wrote

Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
offended.

This happens at least twice a year.

Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?

No?

Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.

Old April 14th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"lastcatstanding" wrote

Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
offended.

This happens at least twice a year.

Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?

No?

Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.

Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
TROLL!!!

Old April 14th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"lastcatstanding" wrote

Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.
Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
offended.

This happens at least twice a year.

Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?

No?

Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.

Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
TROLL!!!

Well, the fishin' is sure good these days... must be my trolling
technique. :-D

Old April 14th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 13 Apr 2006 14:47:36 -0700, "J Young"
wrote:

lastratstanding wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:49:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0600, lastcatstanding
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:44:23 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"lastcatstanding" wrote
post edit that one newbie

Do you know this person's identity? Because, you can fry him with his own
allegations. Email me.

I have an idea, but the mail is on it's way.

I think it's pretty murky. Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but
with an AOL address in the headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail
address has been spoofing J Young/Iben from google. That could be
Iben himself, doing it to draw attention to himself, or it could be
someone else.

Charlie

If all he can resort to is post edits. It's JY.

That's ok, I have what I need. Stay tuned.

Make sure you show 'em this, Jim Dummy:

So I talked to some folks today. They live in Florence AL. Gonna have
some fun. Just thought I'd pass that along.
From: Jim Dandy
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday
Subject: cats suddenly ignoring me

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

Who's they? Stalking? Isn't that what you're doing to me?

I notice you didn't edit that one. Scared are ya?
Old April 14th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.troll,alt.support.boy-lovers,soc.men

lastcatstanding wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:40:05 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
. ..
cybercat wrote:
"lastcatstanding" wrote

Can't wait to see this flaming you speak off. wake me when you start.

Here is what happens on a regular basis: Mike complains that a thread
has too many posts, or there are too many off-topic posts. Everyone
realizes that the only reason this really bothers him is because his
WebTv unit cannot killfile or ignore threads, etc. So people suggest
he get a computer that can do these things, and, yes, we might
*coughcough* suggest that WEBTV SUCKS. Mike then gets
offended.

This happens at least twice a year.

Did I mention yet that webTV sucks?

No?

Well, I will do it now... webTV sucks. Mike needs to either (A) Stop
complaining and suck it up or (B) Get a computer.

Joe! Mike does not LIKE it when you say that!!! Saying that makes you a
TROLL!!!

WebTV SUCKS!

Now I vill be STHOMPED by Mike the trollbuster.

Vat shall I do?

Toss them a banana

From: Jim Dandy
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

Isn't that what you're doing to me?

Nope, I'm feeding you more peanuts, pedo-boi!
You must really like 'em, you keep begging for more!

I notice you didn't back-off, becuz I'm a blowhard and pussy and known troll and stalker.

Duh!

Scared are ya?

For your son.

ps: Rumor has it you've been molesting Sissy and Peek a boo with a
Q-tip!

Remember, lastrat/JimDummy/Zaach'sCreamFacial/Lameass, you'll ALWAYZ be

LOOOOOZER!

--
----------

J Young

From: Jim Dandy
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Dance somemore little guppy.

From: Jim Dandy
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.

Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
Cream Facial or Roberta again!

No one believed your smack, anyhoo!

I dance like a little guppy.

Yup.
And I keep tossing you peanutz!

Tasty, huh boi?

--
----------

J Young

From: Jim Dandy
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.

Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
Cream Facial or Roberta again!

I've been slapped? Since when? You keep frothing and jumping thru
hoops. We have a little thing going on in the background. Be patient.

No one believed your smack, anyhoo!

Just you cupcake, just you.

I dance like a little guppy.

Yes you do, for all to see.

From: Jim Dandy
Newsgroups: alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday

That'll get their attention. They really like stalkers.

Idiot!

Who's they?

Your Keystone Kops and cyber****.

Stalking?

Yup. And threatz.
Like the one above, forwarded to the authorities.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Don't cry, little pedo-rattie.

Now that you've been SLAPPED!!! again, it's time for you to come back
as one of your Bareback Mountain Pussy Posse. Pretend you're Zach's
Cream Facial or Roberta again!

No one believed your smack, anyhoo!

I dance like a little guppy.

Yup.