anofur kittee

Old December 28th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default anofur kittee

a kitten iz gettin owrz fudz when furry goez owt anna it tellz himsef he iz
hungri, himsef lukz like lewi but iz veri little, butted himz kan hear kuz
him meowz realli lowd, Trudi, not likin diz defelopmint at all

Old December 28th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:23:40 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

a kitten iz gettin owrz fudz when furry goez owt anna it tellz himsef he iz
hungri, himsef lukz like lewi but iz veri little, butted himz kan hear kuz
him meowz realli lowd, Trudi, not likin diz defelopmint at all

Yes, but itz gud dat him is able to ask yourz hoomins fur food. It would
be awful fur a liddle kitten to go wifout fudz, especially in coldcold
weafur like dis.

Sammy
Old December 28th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you haza purnt, when i kamed inna in it wuz march anna i wuz wet anna kold
anna *blush* dirty kuz i wuz veri little anna sick, Trudi, remfurin how bad
da efil owt iz
news

Old December 28th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:37:37 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

you haza purnt, when i kamed inna in it wuz march anna i wuz wet anna kold
anna *blush* dirty kuz i wuz veri little anna sick, Trudi, remfurin how bad
da efil owt iz

Same fing when I came inna in. It was July, so da weafur was warm, but I
was also liddle tiny an sick an hungry. I'z furry glad to be a in-cat.

Sammy
Old December 28th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 28, 12:23 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
a kitten iz gettin owrz fudz when furry goez owt anna it tellz himsef he iz
hungri, himsef lukz like lewi but iz veri little, butted himz kan hear kuz
him meowz realli lowd, Trudi, not likin diz defelopmint at all

Pleez don begruj da widdle kittee sum fudz. Yoor hoomin will neffur
wet yoo bee short uv fudz. Da widdle kitteez in da OUT r hungree anna
colt anna need hep. I wuz a meowmie cat many timz anna I wuv all
kittens. 'Currag yoor hoomin to fin da kittee a hom.

I gotta go becuz WooToo needz my help to fite da bed-greeblings in hur
rum.

Maggy May

--

After a lifelong study of the Buddha's words, I have to regretfully
admit that the Four Noble Truths are probably not
Old December 28th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

oIfin dey getita diffurnt home it willz be fine, anna soft sayed dat da inn
iz full so himz will hasta geta difurint home, but fur now it hasta life
inna owt kuz it won't let furry get kloze enufta tuch himzsef, himz iz
realli skared of hoominz, Trudi

Old December 28th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Wen I kame in my leg hurt, a nasty creture had it in his mouf an wanted
me fur dinner. An Chappy had a fected nek from a creture dat wanted to
eet him. We prefur da in were we kin krawl unner da kuvers an snuggle
wit meowmie.

Booker

They were both pretty beat up when we decided to take them in. Chappy
had to wear a collar after the vet cleaned him up and we had to give him
antibiotics. Not a great introduction to indoor living, but he won't go
near the door. And I couldn't believe how white his belly fur really
was, it was so dirty when he was out. Poor guys. I just get so mad at
the neighbor who "had" the cats, but never got any fixed and didn't feed
them properly and left them out for the racoons or whatever to get them.
I took pictures of the injuries in case he ever decided he wanted them
back, but he didn't care at all.

Old December 28th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 28, 1:27 pm, Booker wrote:
Wen I kame in my leg hurt, a nasty creture had it in his mouf an wanted
me fur dinner. An Chappy had a fected nek from a creture dat wanted to
eet him. We prefur da in were we kin krawl unner da kuvers an snuggle
wit meowmie.

Booker

An ain yoo a pritty kittee neow. An yoo hav learned about cuddle-sleep
ann efferyfing. It iss gudgud dat hoomins tak kittens frum da out. It
mak efferybuddy happee.

Maggy May, bak frum a suksessful greebling hunt

They were both pretty beat up when we decided to take them in. Chappy
had to wear a collar after the vet cleaned him up and we had to give him
antibiotics. Not a great introduction to indoor living, but he won't go
near the door. And I couldn't believe how white his belly fur really
was, it was so dirty when he was out. Poor guys. I just get so mad at
the neighbor who "had" the cats, but never got any fixed and didn't feed
them properly and left them out for the racoons or whatever to get them.
I took pictures of the injuries in case he ever decided he wanted them
back, but he didn't care at all.

Someone should have set him out for the wild beasts to eat.

Will in New Haven

Old December 28th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O. T. and I wuz negffer in da out but da hoomanzs didnt take
good kare of ussenz and I waz kovered wif fleez. I wud share myown fudz wif
some sick out cat. Howeffer, when gramby let six, kount dem, six cats in da
garage to eat mine fudz I waznt happi. Her tole me it waz too kold for dem
out so I finalli stopped yowlink.

Old December 28th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 28, 2:04 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O. T. and I wuz negffer in da out but da hoomanzs didnt take
good kare of ussenz and I waz kovered wif fleez. I wud share myown fudz wif
some sick out cat. Howeffer, when gramby let six, kount dem, six cats in da
garage to eat mine fudz I waznt happi. Her tole me it waz too kold for dem
out so I finalli stopped yowlink.

It iss gudgud dat yoo can count to six. Dat iss furry smart. Granby
did buyed mor fudz Iyam shor anna yoo din' miss no meels. Right? Sew
der iss no problum unless dos kittees do sumfin meen or bad. Yooo r a
furry gud kitty butted yooo r also lucky to haf a Meowmie wike Granby
anda frenz wike Willow anda Piglet. It iss nap tim heer, sew WooToo
anna me will be off da air for while.

Maggie May

Can I count to six? I don' memember. Wets go cuddle.

WooToo

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

anofur new rule Stormmee Cat community 6 August 7th 07 11:53 PM
anofur song fur uses Stormmee Cat community 4 December 17th 06 09:40 PM
favurite kartoon kittee? [email protected] Cat community 6 June 4th 06 05:28 PM
favurite kartoon kittee? [email protected] Cat community 5 May 28th 06 04:31 PM
Purrs fur an unknown kittee Rebecca Cat community 28 October 31st 04 10:36 PM