Ize Still Here and Fangu!

Old December 23rd 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blurbubble

Default Ize Still Here and Fangu!

Hihi Efurrywun!!

Itz bin ajes and AGES sinz my sekkertarie akchully did sumfin anna powstid
heer fur me, but she orlwaze sez shees 'bizzy' - puh!!

Ennyway, I just wonttid to let yuze orl no Ize still heer anna fangu orl
furry mutch fur orl da Kissamowse kards anna fur my packij furrom Sekrit
Santa which kame on Friday! **prods packij** Ize not allowd to opin it until
Kissamowse dae thow! )

Ize gotta erppolojise to yuze orl fur not beeing able to senned enny kards
aggen dis Kissamowse but mine Sekkertarie sez weez not got enuff toonas to
senned orl the kards wot she sez are 'ovvaseez' so Ize kummin heer to fangu
you orl fur da luffurly kards anna say a FURRY MEOWIE KISSAMOWSE to orl
yuze!! )

A big hellow to orl my ollled furrends anna big hellow to orl da new kitteez
heer - remmemba weez da masta rayse!! D

Sir Clarence
XX

(P.S. anna Meowie Kissamowse to orl da hoomins from Meowmie Blurbubble tu! )

Old December 23rd 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Weve mizzt yu, Burbubble!
Hoomin eggzkwuzez dunt kownt!
Meowrree Kissamouse tu yu bak.

Pit2nya

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 24th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

A big hellow to orl my ollled furrends anna big hellow to orl da new kitteez
heer - remmemba weez da masta rayse!! D

Sir Clarence
XX

(P.S. anna Meowie Kissamowse to orl da hoomins from Meowmie Blurbubble tu! )

Welcome back to you and to your Meowmie!

Amelia

Old June 1st 08, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blurbubble

Hihi!!

Woo, itz bin AIJIS!! Ize so sorree not tu haf got bak tu yuze soona but mine
Meowmie/Sekkertaaree iz soooooo inerfishant!!
Fangu fur yor welcomz bak!

Sir Clarence (skowlin' at Meowmie dizaproofinlee...)

XX

Old June 1st 08, 10:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blurbubble

Hihi Tiger,
Ize howp yuze well anna keepin yor hoomins in orrda!!

Sir Clarence
XX

Old June 1st 08, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fur da mozt purt owrz hoominz iz purti gud, ceptin diz here fozter kittee
stuff iz gettin owta hand, rite now we haz 2 of dem, you wantsa a brofur or
sisfur??? we gotz one of each , Tiger

Old June 1st 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Blurbubble" wrote:

'MELIA! How ar yuze mine luf? *blush*

Sir Clarence
XX

Clarence! I'm doing very well, thank you! How are you doing? I haven't
heard from you for so long...

Amelia